We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

new to the server

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Sohan

new to the server

Postby Sohan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:17 pm

Hi, i'm Sohan, this is my first time playing online but i have played the game before, i play on emulator because my PS2 broke a year ago so i don't know how that would work and I've been reading the forums and i must say the The_fog is awesome for retrieving the server for people who wants to play, all my loyalty to The_fog and i hope i can get to know everyone here and make some good friends.

i must ask too how do you people organize to play together since i don't know much, do you play on weekends or something? hope i can have a lot of answers from a lot of people, don't be shy (sorry for bad English, I'm from south America and Spanish is my first language)

Mackenzie

Re: new to the server

Postby Mackenzie » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:25 pm

First of all, welcome to the forums.

I suppose you're asking about peak times, from what I've observed thus far, usually at GMT (-4) the server caps at around 20+ to as high as 40+ from 10am onwards regardless if it's the weekends or not but you might see more people during the weekend. While the opposite which starts at 7am might be around 20+ people. The former, 10 am, is most likely the Japanese peak time as most players tend to be japanese, but the latter, 7am, is mostly composed of Western and European people. Before there were a lot of people coming in but the numbers seem to be fluctuating for the past few weeks.
props to alinho for the gif

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Welcome to the forum & server.

There's a chatbox at the bottom of the homepage where you can organize games with other players. You can also use it to just chat and goof off like most of us. ;)
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:06 am

Welcome to the board. As Stuntman said, the chatbox is the best way to ask people to play. If you are a veteran of the game, I would suggest playing Very Hard mode. You will find more games that way, since most people play VH by default.
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Sohan

Postby Sohan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:19 am

thanks to everyone.
and to AssassinMan23, i wish i could play on very hard but i don't touch the game since years ago and i'm struggling with some of the puzzles, ill take it slowly for now but thanks for the recommendation.

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:24 am

Don't be afraid, we'll be glad to have another registered user having himself introducing here, its one step closer to become acquainted with the site itself, here is where people will know who you are whether you need help or anything it doesn't matter because we are glad to help you relating everything in the site itself....

Any who, I play every day so feel free to play with me or anyone else. I know we will enjoy ourselves and embrace so many dangers.... lol haha:)

Return to “Introduction”