We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Introduction? Introduction!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Omegaboost

Introduction? Introduction!

Postby Omegaboost » Tue May 19, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello!

After years of dormancy the itch for Outbreak has returned and the online loved by fans exists! You just have to find it! HERE!
At least that's what my friend told me.

USA, New Jersey born and raised, fed games for 25 years I too have the itch for Outbreak once again!

Looking through the forum, pictures, discussions, everything has a lot of great feedback here.
I hope I could participate in helping, enjoying the online experience of others and more to come.

-Omegaboost

Leon95

Re: Introduction? Introduction!

Postby Leon95 » Wed May 20, 2015 2:22 am

Always awesome to have new faces. Astounding the community is still growing, even if only a few prominent faces appear around here, many are still on the servers.

Just some basics for your arrival:

- Very Hard is the name of the game. Almost everybody plays that nowadays. Don't let it scare you as it's much better with real players as opposed to the AI.

- You can find how active the server currently is & what's going on by checking here status.php It's also the little tab that says "server" up top.

- Use the chatbox! We all love to chat and get to know each other. Hit the little "@" next to someone's name to directly address them rather than typing "@ so and so." You can find the chat on the homepage or through the "Chat" tab up top!

Welcome, and have a blast man!

Omegaboost

Postby Omegaboost » Thu May 21, 2015 5:00 am

Wow. I really have to step my game up then. I can't be a terrible casual forever.

Thanks for the crucial info and etiquette! You may see me float around soon enough!

As for the chat, I wonder how many times I'll see the RE4 merchant before I hate him (not likely).

Rockin'

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Thu May 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Welcome, chief. LH is right. Very Hard is the default here. It is considerably easier Online. Happy to play anytime
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Return to “Introduction”