We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hey there!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
cptobg

Hey there!

Postby cptobg » Tue May 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Glad my request has been accepted :) My friend introduced me to this game (and server) and i was so looking forward to play outbreak since i knew i could play online!. Props to the Devs , Mods and others who made it possible to have a server. I'm not the typical RE player, but i'm trying play well. If anyone care to invite me considering i'm not so good , i'll be glad to join and setup an "audio chat" :) . If any other informations are needed, dont be scare to ask me!

UnknownFox

Re: Hey there!

Postby UnknownFox » Tue May 12, 2015 7:03 pm

Welcome, I'm still in the process of learning myself, if your interested perhaps later tonight we can get a game going. :3

Mimi

Postby Mimi » Thu May 14, 2015 12:05 am

Audio chat would be awesome, however if you're playing on an Emu it might disconnect or zombie screen you. If you can get Skype on your phone, that would probably be the best for voice communication. I should really look into it myself, cause even after 11 years I cannot get the adlibs right. It almost killed my partner today.

Also, just in case he is reading this:
Kevin Ryman (rather player who was playing him in Showdown 3) I am so sorry for confusing the crap out of you, if I did at all. I beat the red Tyrant, but without you it was hard ;-;

MartinMilk

Postby MartinMilk » Thu May 14, 2015 9:16 am

I'm not that great either i can do most scenarios on Hard and on Very hard on some. But we can get some Normal mode games going later if u want :D
System: PS2 NTSC-J Slim | YouTube: Milky-Hazard | PSN: Milky-Hazard | XBLive:Milky Hazard| NNID: MartinMilk

Return to “Introduction”