We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
NPC_LUKE

Hello.

Postby NPC_LUKE » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Just found out about these servers. I had pretty much given up on ever being able to play this game online again. I was talking with my friend yesterday about I really missed playing this game, and he said "Someone must of made a custom server for the game." and I was like "If people could do that, they would of done it by now." So, I checked Google, and sure enough there it was. 10 years later my favorite game is back online.

I played File 1 and 2 for about 2 years until the servers shut down, I went by the name NPC_LUKE can you guys guess which character I played the most? I mostly played with NPC_RAYMOND and Seraph22x. When I joined random games I was usually a troll that would FAS people off ledges. While I would still find doing that hilarious even to this day, I have read the rules will not do that anymore. Not unless you guys say it's okay to do it to my friend in a private game.

StuntmanSnake

Re: Hello.

Postby StuntmanSnake » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:16 pm

Surprised that you openly admit to team killing, lol. You may be disappointed to know that you probably won't find anyone to volunteer to be FAS'd off a ledge.

Anyways, welcome to the server.
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

NPC_LUKE

Postby NPC_LUKE » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Nah, I didn't mean I was going to FAS random people off ledges anymore. I meant that in a private game, I might FAS my friend, whom I've known for many years off a ledge, just to annoy him. But, it'd be in a private game, with just us. I'm not here to cause trouble.

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

The rules are there to protect players from people killing them unexpectedly and on purpose. If you like to play deathmatches, fool around with FAS or try out unintended game modes, then you only have to make sure your teammates agree in the way you all want to play.

MartinMilk

Postby MartinMilk » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:44 pm

always fun to see more people on this game =)
System: PS2 NTSC-J Slim | YouTube: Milky-Hazard | PSN: Milky-Hazard | XBLive:Milky Hazard| NNID: MartinMilk

Seraph

Postby Seraph » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Hello.

Would you believe that I still remember our very first game together? I think Raymond was there.

Desperate Times.

After the brain fart phase I think you would find it difficult to FAS me off any ledge. 8)

Meio

Postby Meio » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Welcome.

Evil hint: Why need FAS when there is capsule shooter? :twisted:

NPC_LUKE

Postby NPC_LUKE » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Hello.

Would you believe that I still remember our very first game together? I think Raymond was there.

Desperate Times.

After the brain fart phase I think you would find it difficult to FAS me off any ledge. 8)
Hah, I never even thought to FAS you off a ledge, I know you're far too experienced for that to work on you. Unfortunately, my friend who has never played before yesterday hasn't missed a ledge jump yet either.

I think I can barely recall our first game. I have no idea if we ended up beating the level, but I'm pretty sure you were playing as David that game. But, I do remember the last time we played a game together. It was on the PS3 demo of Resident Evil 5. We played the hell out of that. I remember that we went through the entire demo with just the knife a couple of times. I can't believe how horrible I am at Outbreak now. I think it took us like an hour and 29 minutes to beat BFP on normal. x.x

As to K_Shiki's question, I never really played very many characters when I played. I was pretty picky with who I played. Besides playing as Luke, I only ever played as Mr. Green and Samuel.

Herbivore

Postby Herbivore » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:58 pm

Capsule Shooter while a monster is doing a 1 Hit Kill Animation is pretty mean too.
-Vote Joel Clemens for City Council

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

Return to “Introduction”