We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Finally Online!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
WereAllMadHere

Finally Online!

Postby WereAllMadHere » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:25 am

So excited to announce I finally got my emulator working correctly! Turns out my laptop had so much junk on it it couldn't operate fast enough. But a simple restore did the trick. I see there's more people on 1 rather than file 2? Either way, see everyone out there ^_^
Madness is a place.

Herbivore

Re: Finally Online!

Postby Herbivore » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:47 pm

-Vote Joel Clemens for City Council

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

WereAllMadHere

Postby WereAllMadHere » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Any good recommendations for emulator settings? I usually am around 60 FPS but randomly drops and I don't know why.
Madness is a place.

Meio

Postby Meio » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:45 pm

Welcome.

Do you have the minimal PC requirement for it?

Herbivore

Postby Herbivore » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:12 am

The game runs at 30FPS, there will be no new frame generated between each frame. You'll only get every single frame the same twice, you won't notice.

Source: Recorded the game at 60fps and looked at the footage frame by frame, every frame was doubled.
-Vote Joel Clemens for City Council

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

Meio

Postby Meio » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:59 am

The game runs at 30FPS, there will be no new frame generated between each frame. You'll only get every single frame the same twice, you won't notice.

Source: Recorded the game at 60fps and looked at the footage frame by frame, every frame was doubled.
But we all know at PCSX2 emulator FPS and Gamespeed is same thing, which is sad. FPS 60 = Gamespeed 100% FPS 30 = Gamespeed 50% . FPS and Gamespeed supposed to be different things, but at this emulator it is merged with each other. In normal facts... Even on FPS 1, gamespeed should be 100%. However at this emulator is different.

Return to “Introduction”