We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hey all :)))

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
epixxx

Hey all :)))

Postby epixxx » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:01 am

Hey guys so when the forum chat and the server stopped i have gotten an idea like as i see everyone here to Introduce myself:)
So where can i start.. hmmm well first off sorry for my english all the time.Its not my Primary languange (Its Hungarian).Im from Central EU
My name is Attila and i came here because i saw lots and lots of posts here and there about a brand new outbreak server.I grabbed all the things it needed and came here i played the game for two days now (a noobie here) and i like it and im pretty sad missing this chance ten years ago.So a big thanks to the Developers who made this possible :)).What else. IM a huge resident evil fan, i started playing resident evils since childhood i liked that i could fight my fears at home because first i played the game in terrible fear but i could overcome that fear and enjoy the games.I walked trough almost all the resident evils EVEN the Ngage one and even the Arcade Gun survivor 2 Except REOB1 and REOB2 and RE0.
These Three resident evils is on my list and i would like to devour them with joy like all of them before:)
So this is it.Sorry if this intro became long and boring thanks for reading i hope we meet in reob :3.
PS: My other fav hobby is 3d modelling however im really bad at texturing BUT if anyone wants to do a re mod or a re game IM IN!!!! :)

Meio

Re: Hey all :)))

Postby Meio » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:07 am

Üdvözöllek az Outbreak világában! Örvendek. Én japán félvér vagyok, és itt nőttem fel Magyarországon. A múltam ködös, habár minden bizonnyal két anyanyelvvel rendelkezem. Viszont sajnos az egyik nem tökéletes, és az pedig a japán nyelv. Magyar nyelvet tökéletesen beszélem. Angolul is beszélek, de nem elég jól. Nos, találkozunk a játékban később hamarosan. Szívesen játszok mindenkivel. Jó szórakozást!
アウトブレイクの世界へようこそ!よろしく。私は日本混血人です、そしてここにハンガリーを成長した。 私の過去は霧のです、しかし二つの母言語間違いなくもっている。残念ながら、一つは完全ではありません、そしてそれは日本語です。ハンガリー語を完全に話します。も英語を話す、だがよく十分ではありません。さあ、ゲームへまもなくまたね。みんなで喜んで遊んでいる。楽しむ!
Welcome to the world of outbreak! Nice to meet you. Im japanese half-blood, and i grown up here in Hungary. My past is misty, however i definitely having two native languages. Unfortunately one of them is not perfect, and it is the japanese language. I perfectly speaking the hungarian language. I speak english as well, but not good enough. Well, meet you in game later soon. I play with everyone with pleasure. Have fun!

sonic1912

Postby sonic1912 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:00 am

Hi epixxx remember me? >_< :D

epixxx

Postby epixxx » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:38 pm

Yep we fought brave in flashback but died a horrible dead there :D and we went on to play on a lot of maps^^you are a good mate to play with :)

Return to “Introduction”