We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

hey everyone

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Jillsandwich

hey everyone

Postby Jillsandwich » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:32 am

Hi everyone. My name vince. I'm having trouble getting online but I need sleep first .hopefully I'll be more functional after and get to play with some of you guys. I've only had the luxury to play file 1 before it was shut down..and that only lasted a month. But I'm pretty grateful for this.never thought reo would be possible. Hopefully I'll get this up and running. Or I'll cry lol

Cloud

Re: hey everyone

Postby Cloud » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:13 pm

hi there! love the name. should have an avatar that's a sandwich with jill's head on it. :D

Loads of support here whether you're playing on an Emu or PS2 in terms of helping you get online.
Hope to see you in game and get a chance to play. :d
[align=center]--Outbreak 1 Addicted--[/align]
[align=center]HN: Cloud[/align]
Emu with TAP :)
Xbox LIVE: hXc Cloud
Playstation Network: x13ryce
WiiU: l3ryce

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Welcome to the forum!
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

Jillsandwich

Postby Jillsandwich » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Thanks everyone. Yeah I have a picture on my Facebook with Jill at subways holding a sub hahaha. And I'm from Boston MA. I will ask for help when I'm absolutely stuck. There's a few videos that shows me how to get online. I felt like I was too tired to even focus last night.

se7en75

Postby se7en75 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:40 am

Thanks everyone. Yeah I have a picture on my Facebook with Jill at subways holding a sub hahaha. And I'm from Boston MA. I will ask for help when I'm absolutely stuck. There's a few videos that shows me how to get online. I felt like I was too tired to even focus last night.

If you are using an emulator, prepared to get frazzled.

Mackenzie

Postby Mackenzie » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:14 am

Hi everyone. My name vince. I'm having trouble getting online but I need sleep first .hopefully I'll be more functional after and get to play with some of you guys. I've only had the luxury to play file 1 before it was shut down..and that only lasted a month. But I'm pretty grateful for this.never thought reo would be possible. Hopefully I'll get this up and running. Or I'll cry lol
Don't cry, I had to wait like a year before I got to play this (long story), so don't think that it's the end of the world for you.
props to alinho for the gif

Jillsandwich

Postby Jillsandwich » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:52 pm

When damn a year huh.that's freaking crazy I feel like I'm just missing one more step to get online you say frazzled, are you referring to the DNS setup Lol .I can get the whole ps2 setup for under a hundred but I don't feel like spending money at this very moment so I want to try my best do everything free.but if all fails then time to spend some money.

AloisTrancycx

Postby AloisTrancycx » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:28 am

hey my name is Angel, but you can just call me alois. im new to the whole network but ive beat both file 1 and 2

Jillsandwich

Postby Jillsandwich » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:45 am

Nice meeting you angel. I've never got a chance to really play file 2. Hopefully that will change tonight. I can't really do single player....the ai really pisses me off haha

Phoenix7786

Postby Phoenix7786 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:00 am

Hello and welcome! I hope to see you soon!
Likes to play Kevin or David. Can also play Yoko in a pinch. Would be willing to try others for the sake of the team's success.

Return to “Introduction”