We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Greetings from DreadForce83

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
DreadForce83

Greetings from DreadForce83

Postby DreadForce83 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Greetings fellow Resident Evil/Biohazard survivors :)
I am DreadForce83 and I'm from Serbia.

I grew up beside Resident Evil 1/Dir.Cut, 2/Extreme Battle, 3 Nemesis, Code Veronica X, Gun Survivor and of course The Outbreak series. I always wanted to play Resident Evil Outbreak in top notch resolution, when I first learned of Operation Raccoon City I thought Capcom wanted to bring the Outbreak series in new HD remake version, boy oh boy was I wrong :( .

That's why I decided it's time to open up the old stash of games, and thus I started playing Resident Evil Outbreak again, only on an emulator and not PlayStation 2. Things have changed, technology progressed much since 2004 and for a time I enjoyed playing Outbreak in full HD resolution, albeit solo.
Then I learned that the game's server was resurrected by HARDCORE fans, so I sought out this place. From that moment on, I've spread the word to my old friends who are as passionate Outbreak fans as I am. Since then we've been rejocing in playing the good old and if I may say so ahead of its time Resident Evil Outbreak. You can check out our adventures, here.

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR BRINGING RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK SERVER BACK TO LIFE :) and I hope to see you all online soon. I've also seen that some of you here are working on rejuvenating and upgrading Resident Evil Outbreak Files: 1 & 2, I wish you all the best in you efforts and keep up the great work. ;)
Any further questions? Feel free to ask.
Respectfully, DreadForce83
Last edited by DreadForce83 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StuntmanSnake

Re: Greetings from DreadForce83

Postby StuntmanSnake » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Welcome to the forum and server. :)
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

DreadForce83

Postby DreadForce83 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Gratitude StuntmanSnake :)
The passion I have towards RE: Outbreak series is still as strong as ever. And having great friends like Ptirle, his little bro Vule and many others to play it alongside with is a great joy mere words can't describe.
I also want to personally thank you for your SUPERB mods you are working on for bringing Resident Evil Outbreak Files 1&2 to an even greater level than what developers had anticipated. When I saw your vid about the Arkley Hospital and heard the chilling sounds of Resident Evil 1 interior during gameplay, it literally blew the lid off my mind, I was in an awe :eek: in a good way of course ;) . I wish you all the best in your commitment and know that there are people out there that respect your work a great deal. I'm glad to have met you and I hope we'll get to play online sometime. Kind regards, DreadForce83. :)

Mackenzie

Postby Mackenzie » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Welcome, I hope you have a good time. Nice to see you and your friends are playing this game, I wish some of my friends would too but I don't think they're a fan of this genre.
props to alinho for the gif

DreadForce83

Postby DreadForce83 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Thank you Mackenzie :).
perhaps it was a stroke of mere luck that I spent a lot of time with most of them when we were kids in front of these now cult-following games on PlayStation. Our hype increased tenfold when we learned the progenitor of all previous Resident Evils is coming to PC as well as other next gen consoles in 2015 :) .

There's always room for a game in our team. And we play quite often at this hour.
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance :). If you ever need a fellow survivor in the grimdark setting of Raccoon City, just call and I'll be there. I hope to see you online ;)
Kind regards, DreadForce83.

DannyTheBro

Postby DannyTheBro » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:17 am

It's good to have you on board sir. I hope we play online together some day! :)

Return to “Introduction”