We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Heey

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
nicefunfungirl

Heey

Postby nicefunfungirl » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:51 pm

So I've been signed up here for a while now actually,but my problem was that i never really tried to make connections with other people. All i much wanted to do was simply play,but from then on it was hard. So i'm willing to start a proper introduction into obsrv and be able to enjoy Resident Evil Outbreak again.

I'm nicefunfungirl and i'm quite excited! My signature character is Cindy as well as i look forward to surviving zombie apocalypse's with many of you.
[img]imgur.com/pTfRpF3[/img]

AssassinMan23

Re: Heey

Postby AssassinMan23 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:03 pm

You have posted more than me on this forum, but have never actually played online? Strange. Welcome I suppose. Get you stuff set up and play already! haha

Or rather, you have posted about as much as me.
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Leon95

Postby Leon95 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Hey again. I hope you have no trouble getting back into the swing of things. Love when the community gets bigger, every person counts.

I'm always around to help in or out of the zombie apocalypse.

Nice to have you around.

Mackenzie

Postby Mackenzie » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:20 pm

So I've been signed up here for a while now actually,but my problem was that i never really tried to make connections with other people. All i much wanted to do was simply play,but from then on it was hard. So i'm willing to start a proper introduction into obsrv and be able to enjoy Resident Evil Outbreak again.

I'm nicefunfungirl and i'm quite excited! My signature character is Cindy as well as i look forward to surviving zombie apocalypse's with many of you.
Hi I've seen you once on the shoutbox. I know the feeling, I've been here for like a year, got countless nights just stoked to play online but never got the chance to, never got the guts to demand for a new modem/router to see if it gets fixed. But after a year, someone kindly addressed the solution for me. This enlightened me on how every problem has a solution, sometimes the solution is just "patience." But yeah, welcome back, I hope you'll be able to participate in the servers sometime.
You have posted more than me on this forum, but have never actually played online? Strange. Welcome I suppose. Get you stuff set up and play already! haha

Or rather, you have posted about as much as me.
It happens to unfortunate people who get stuck at log-in screen, or haven't gotten the game setup yet because of how difficult it is (and really, it's actually quite tedious to setup when the config and memory cards weren't existing back then). Take moi for example, I had to wait like a year in order to get the problem solved, it was first a router problem, but then it was possible to address it on the server-side, so I'm really grateful to everyone who helped make it possible.
props to alinho for the gif

nicefunfungirl

Postby nicefunfungirl » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:27 pm

No actually,i have played but somehow stopped suddenly. Multiple times i got depressed at my own behavior,and eventually forgot,and i just took a long break suddenly. I never meant for that to happen.
[img]imgur.com/pTfRpF3[/img]

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Yes I hear that it is fairly difficult to set it up on an emulator. But I wish you luck and hope you will join us soon!
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Mackenzie

Postby Mackenzie » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:57 pm

No actually,i have played but somehow stopped suddenly. Multiple times i got depressed at my own behavior,and eventually forgot,and i just took a long break suddenly. I never meant for that to happen.
I see, now I know what you mean about 'connections.' There are people on here who are mostly online at specific times, finding those people who are somehow within your timezone would be your best bet to establish such connections. I too have been depressed multiple times and just get back to it after a while, the key is to have fun and cooperate imo, but most times it's easier said than done.
props to alinho for the gif

Return to “Introduction”