We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Salutations!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Xiaonix

Salutations!

Postby Xiaonix » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Since the server is down (at the time I posted this), I realized that I haven't made me introduction yet! XD

Well, Hi! :D

I've been a fan of Resident Evil since middle school and have played all the classics. (RE survivor was a blur,tho)

I was itching to play Outbreak Online but alas, le servers went down. Then, some angel(s) picked up le poor server on crawling state and sprayed it with FAS (Fix A Server, XD).

Thus, I'm here. :)

Little bit about myself:
- I'm not a pro player (yet, huehuehueh), but I do know what to do on VH scenarios (File 2).
- My mains are Mac (or George-types) and Yoko
- My File 1 knowledge is rusty (Only played Normal long time ago)
- I don't have much exposure to SD3/Elimination, and I often stay away from those games cause I do not want to cause trouble. I usually ask if they can allow me to join them.
- I play on emu :)
- I also play Tekken BTW :D
- Every game is a good game to me cause the variety,unpredictability, and challenge are nice.

Hoping to have a game with y'all! Salamat!
Wanna have Jill's, Chris', Claire's, etc. as Adlibs to NPCs? Ensemble Adlib Mod

StuntmanSnake

Re: Salutations!

Postby StuntmanSnake » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Welcome to the server. Hope you've had a good time so far. :)
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

Leon95

Postby Leon95 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:05 pm

Good to have ya! I figured you were a Tekken player with "Xiao" in your name. Lucky guess I suppose!

I myself have just started getting back into Tekken since Tekken 7's reveal/location tests. I usually don't mind who joins my games & I think we've definitely played before.

When it comes to Elimination, I don't think you can really "ruin" it. Just stick with the team or split 2 & 2 & you'll most likely be fine. You just gotta be careful on Elimination 3 & save shotgun ammo for Lions. That's what I always do.

Once the servers are up & running I'm sure we'll bump into each other again! Oh, I dunno what system you play on but if you ever wanted to, hit me up for Tekken Tag 2 or Revolution if you're on PSN. My ID is LeonHart32, same as on here :D

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Hi there! Hey don't worry about being a burden on Showdown 3. I mean, unless its a weird conditional SD3 like knives only then yes be wary. But SD3 is easy and the people who play it are usually good at it. Since you are a george main, just horde heals and keep your team healthy. I do that all the time and love it.

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying everything so far, glad to have ya!
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Mackenzie

Postby Mackenzie » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Nice to see you've made an introduction!

Interesting. I've been an outbreak fan since middle school as well, I'm glad a lot of us have been fans every since the game was released back in '04-'05 if I'm not mistaken. I also play on emu but I take risks and blame myself for them when joining SD3, while for elimination I just follow people around as I do not know where to go from there.

I love Tekken too, I mostly play as Asuka Kazama as I admire her style.

P.S. You're greetings in the end sounds familiar, I assume you're Filipino?
Last edited by Mackenzie on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
props to alinho for the gif

Herbivore

Postby Herbivore » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:04 pm

GREETINGS!
-Vote Joel Clemens for City Council

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

Xiaonix

Postby Xiaonix » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:44 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome and tips guys :)

I just love this community ^^

And yes, I'm a Filipino :))
Wanna have Jill's, Chris', Claire's, etc. as Adlibs to NPCs? Ensemble Adlib Mod

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:42 am

No wonder, your a Filipino too, hope there is more people like us in this server were total pinoy outbreak lover here and you too Xiao, that name If I remember well that's my favorite character of Tekken 5, I like this game too but I'm totally owned by Jackal using King, seriously, yes my favorite character is Xiao and Yoshimitsu to talk badass indeed. This introduction might be old but I want you Xiao to that I am a Filipino as well.
Tanga ako sa language naten pero gusto lang ako magsasabi ng Filipino dito , pinoy naman ako diba?:))

Return to “Introduction”