We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Haaay!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Mella

Haaay!

Postby Mella » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:37 pm

So how is it going? Just joined up here and am really excited to start playing this game online.
I only got to play this game online very briefly way back in the day probably about just a month or so before Capcom shut down their servers so I didn't get to enjoy it for very long but i'm very hype after so many years to find out you can play it online again.
I'm still trying to readjust to the controls and such for the game and get reacquainted with the game in general because it's all like a big nostalgia trip for me! Lol
But I can't wait to start playing some games with you guys! :mrgreen:

Mackenzie

Re: Haaay!

Postby Mackenzie » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Hi there! You're lucky, I wasn't able to play this game back in the day, I'm really grateful to meet people who had experience on the public servers, but I don't consider myself unfamiliar with this game either, I mean I did play it for quite a long time offline and I am satisfied that it wasn't all for naught as I came to hear of this great news too. Most people prefer to use control type C, I'm not sure if that's what you used back in the day, but I seem to adjust to it fairly quickly. I hope you enjoy your stay here. =)
props to alinho for the gif

AssassinMan23

Re: Haaay!

Postby AssassinMan23 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:58 am

Hey there. Great to meet another new OBSRVer. Hope you enjoy Outbreak!
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Return to “Introduction”