We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Uhum..

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
DEING

Uhum..

Postby DEING » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:46 am

Hi there! I'm DEING from Spain, Cindy Lennox is my favourite character of all time , specially in her waitress costume,nd REO my favurite RE, I've been always dreaming of with this day that I could play online, thank you very much for making it possible <3

I`ve played a lot REO1 and 2 but It was so scary playing alone that I never dare to play on hard and very hard, that's why I move great but I have no idea where to go or what to get haha. I hope get experience on that modes and be a helpful player and not only a good follower and nurse <3

Mackenzie

Re: Uhum..

Postby Mackenzie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:09 pm

You've come to the right place! Cindy is a really nice character, I don't use her specifically, but my favorite character is also a cindy-type, so basically I can relate how you want to provide heals for the team.

This private server also helped me attain my goal of playing online with other fans, since I wasn't able to play it when the USA and Japanese servers went live during early 2004 up to about 2011. I look forward to seeing you online and help out in completing some scenarios, REO1 is a good place to start but it's not too populated, REO2 is a lot more difficult in my opinion but you get to play with more people. :)
props to alinho for the gif

DEING

Postby DEING » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:33 pm

You've come to the right place! Cindy is a really nice character, I don't use her specifically, but my favorite character is also a cindy-type, so basically I can relate how you want to provide heals for the team.

This private server also helped me attain my goal of playing online with other fans, since I wasn't able to play it when the USA and Japanese servers went live during early 2004 up to about 2011. I look forward to seeing you online and help out in completing some scenarios, REO1 is a good place to start but it's not too populated, REO2 is a lot more difficult in my opinion but you get to play with more people. :)

Oh Mack you were the onlye one who welcomed me I didnt remember <3 T^T <3

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:54 am

I hear Spain is a beautiful country. I hope one day to visit there. But more to the point, welcome to OBSRV. Good to see so many new faces. I am always up for playing with our new crowd. Don't hesitate to ask.
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

CyberGothDog

Postby CyberGothDog » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:06 am

Welcome DEING :) :D

DEING

Postby DEING » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:07 pm

I hear Spain is a beautiful country. I hope one day to visit there. But more to the point, welcome to OBSRV. Good to see so many new faces. I am always up for playing with our new crowd. Don't hesitate to ask.

haha glad they say taht about my country haha thank you! ^^
Welcome DEING :) :D
thank you! =3 welcome to you too! ^^

Return to “Introduction”