We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Leon95

Hello!

Postby Leon95 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Seeing KDiamonds thread I realized I too have not made an introduction!

I love what everyone here has done as I never got to play these back in the day. Every game alive played so far has been a blast & hopefully there are many more to come!

I usually pick Cindy unless she is taken, then I sub for Alyssa & sometimes I stray to the NPCs.

Hope to see you guys around & you have a great community here. :-P

JinKazama

Re: Hello!

Postby JinKazama » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Welcome, Leon, I like your avatar ;o
HN: Natsu
Favorite characters: Cindy, David, George, Kevin

Mackenzie

Postby Mackenzie » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:42 am

Seeing KDiamonds thread I realized I too have not made an introduction!

I love what everyone here has done as I never got to play these back in the day. Every game alive played so far has been a blast & hopefully there are many more to come!

I usually pick Cindy unless she is taken, then I sub for Alyssa & sometimes I stray to the NPCs.

Hope to see you guys around & you have a great community here. :-P
Hi, welcome :D. I'm also a fan, and even though I'm fairly old (2013) I think I need to make a similar introduction here, since I just got the server to work for me (long story). Moving on, I enjoyed playing with you on Underbelly, but yeah, it would have been much better had I not get disconnected mid-game xD.

Other than Yoko, I like Cindy too, that herb case is really useful, which is why I chose Mary, I like her design and whatnot (if it matters anyway); however I usually prioritze Yoko over Cindy, but if it's a VH game, I'd pick Cindy more since I'm not confident with Yoko on harder difficulties (that health..). 2 Alyssas and 2 Cindys; I will miss it lol.
props to alinho for the gif

Konata5

Postby Konata5 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi i am Konata on many games online from ps3 and steam...i did play Outbreak online TWICE mainly because I live in America and since this country has a lot of my hate they turned the REO servers off many years ago which the servers final week of existing in america was also when i finally got online and found out the hard way it died...
i hope what my friend KaiHiwatariiXBL on youtube told me is true and gives me the opportunity to play the game online once again
and give me that ultimate sense of joy that RE 5,6 and ORC never gave me with that call of duty-like crap...I liked those but liking and feeling joy are 2 different things to me since Im a 90s guy and were introduced to these games like RE1,2 and 3 first

Return to “Introduction”