We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

This is wonderful!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
OverlordMikey

This is wonderful!

Postby OverlordMikey » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:34 am

What a great cause you've got going here. It's my opinion that the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak Series would benefit greatly from the more internet connective modern consoles. I hope when I do play online I won't be to much of a burden to anyone as I never got to play online when I played the game originally. (Don't worry - I know to stick to easier modes.)

Sadly I am stuck using an emulator - I hope that doesn't end up causing problems for people online as well as I know it can...

Anywho thank you to all the hard working people who've made this possible for fan like me. Thank you all!

ubcsflyboi

Re: This is wonderful!

Postby ubcsflyboi » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:13 am

I'll be on in a couple hours you're more than welcome to play
I'm Missin you already

OverlordMikey

Postby OverlordMikey » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:04 am

It's been awhile since I've played the game and I'm still getting used to playing it on an emulator so I won't be online for a little while longer, but thank you. :)

ubcsflyboi

Postby ubcsflyboi » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:35 pm

yeah me too I've been on for about a week but I've played on my sons a couple weeks ago just get your controls down and then jump online totally fun I'll be on tonight probably about 10 or 1030 West Coast time you're more than welcome to tag along like I said nothing like playing with other people :mrgreen:
I'm Missin you already

OverlordMikey

Postby OverlordMikey » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Oddest thing - I followed everything I thought I was supposed to do and still can't get on. I'll re-read everything and try again - I'm sure I'll figure out what I'm doing wrong soon.

Return to “Introduction”