We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Greetings!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
stevean2

Greetings!

Postby stevean2 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello there fellow outbreak players.
I am Steve, My real name is Liam, if you prefer to refer to me as such.

I used to play this game a crap ton back when I was 14 - 16 Offline only though, as I only had the UK version of Outbreak 1 at the time and no internet connection, but I played it to death and loved every second. I then got file 2 a little too late as the online was shut down.

Now you awesome peoples are giving me the oppitunity to play online again and I just want to thank you!

When I've figured out how to apply this "translation patch" and get everything sorted, I'll be playing online ALOT. Look out for me! I'll be doing the entirety of File 1 nearly 100% before moving onto file 2. Everyone that can help would be much appreciated!

NivosusMonarch

Re: Greetings!

Postby NivosusMonarch » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi there (-:

I knew another young Liam who use to play this game back in day. I still know him to this day, which is a pleasure (-:

Welcome to the forum and game, i shall see you around ^-^

Silent Hell

Postby Silent Hell » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:17 pm

I'll give you a warning right now that if you're using the translation patches from Resfan's blog you're gonna freeze. To save some time I've PMed you the current translation by Refan and I.

stevean2

Postby stevean2 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:46 am

Hi there (-:

I knew another young Liam who use to play this game back in day. I still know him to this day, which is a pleasure (-:

Welcome to the forum and game, i shall see you around ^-^
Aha! Thank you for the welcome :D Hopefully we can talk more in the future/play sometime in the future.

@SilentHill

Thank you for the file!

Now, all I need to do is figure out how to apply it.. :P

Return to “Introduction”