We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Dreams come true =)

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Cindyx420herb

Dreams come true =)

Postby Cindyx420herb » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:38 am

Hi guys! I am an outbreak veteran ever since the game came out. I never managed to play online because I never had internet at the times. I saw all the servers shut down and it made me sad =( but when I discovered this, it made me happy. I'm very excited to play this game with real people because the a.i. were shit and they always managed to slow me down. I used to always play very hard but the problem now is, I would be playing on an emulator so I have to get used to the controls like that unless I get the Japanese version of Outbreak, and I haven't played in a while so my memory is a bit hazy. On my ps2 version though I took the time out to get all the collectibles so I have those funky stick skins lol. Usually play as Cindy. Ill hit people up when I manage to install everything correctly. Thanks Guys :D

Dchaps

Re: Dreams come true =)

Postby Dchaps » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:49 am

haha nice name, welcome!

Leny

Postby Leny » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:50 am

Hi guys! I am an outbreak veteran ever since the game came out. I never managed to play online because I never had internet at the times. I saw all the servers shut down and it made me sad =( but when I discovered this, it made me happy. I'm very excited to play this game with real people because the a.i. were shit and they always managed to slow me down. I used to always play very hard but the problem now is, I would be playing on an emulator so I have to get used to the controls like that unless I get the Japanese version of Outbreak, and I haven't played in a while so my memory is a bit hazy. On my ps2 version though I took the time out to get all the collectibles so I have those funky stick skins lol. Usually play as Cindy. Ill hit people up when I manage to install everything correctly. Thanks Guys :D
Can I be your friend?

Cindyx420herb

Postby Cindyx420herb » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:53 am

Thanks. And of course =)

Dchaps

Postby Dchaps » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:54 am

Thanks. And of course =)

we can run around the racoon streetz and blaze cindys pouch full of colorful herbs with davids ligther!
we can be frandz

Godot

Postby Godot » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:00 am

Welcome, Cindy! Heh, we both have similiar stories regarding the online days where we couldn't do anything but play offline with retarded bots and then see the servers being shut down :/

I'll look forward playing with ya, good luck!

Cindyx420herb

Postby Cindyx420herb » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Ill meet you in the back alley ;)

Return to “Introduction”