We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hey all!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
DonaldAlan

Hey all!

Postby DonaldAlan » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:37 pm

I joined back in October after reading about this site from a facebook page. Or maybe it was a youtube video.. ANYWAYS, I'm just glad to be a part of this family. I may not be able to play the game online yet, but just no that when I do.. I will more than likely play everyday.

As far as gameplay goes, I am far from an elite. I've attempted some of the levels on Hard (by myself) with walkthroughs and always find myself almost dead at the end or out of saves. I honestly just love the rush this game gives me. One day I will be able to tackle these levels on VH, but until then I will always be that helpful player that was just happy he got to play with you!

Once I get my system up and running you will DEFINITELY here from me. Hopefully I'll end up making some friends and who knows.. maybe we can get a set group together and game NON-STOP

Hope all is well with everyone, and many thanks to everyone that contributes to this forum.

NivosusMonarch

Re: Hey all!

Postby NivosusMonarch » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Hiya ^^

It's great to hear you have a passion for this game.
The fact you made it near the end on single player is impressive! The AI are window lickers.. they seriously lack the ability to be helpful x_x

You sound like a very loyal team mate and I hope to have a game with you at some point. Best of luck setting up (-:

DonaldAlan

Postby DonaldAlan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:34 am

Hiya ^^

It's great to hear you have a passion for this game.
The fact you made it near the end on single player is impressive! The AI are window lickers.. they seriously lack the ability to be helpful x_x

You sound like a very loyal team mate and I hope to have a game with you at some point. Best of luck setting up (-:
The AI is just... Bothersome. But I can't wait to game, I am so anxious to start! Thanks for the reply.

Mesmeric Rose

Postby Mesmeric Rose » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Hiya and welcome ^_^

DonaldAlan

Postby DonaldAlan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Hiya and welcome ^_^
Thank you :))

Return to “Introduction”