We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

hello fellow survivors

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
SamuraiEdge

hello fellow survivors

Postby SamuraiEdge » Fri May 23, 2014 2:15 am

Hello everyone, I'm from new york and I have been a resident evil fan since 1996.I love the outbreak games and played heavily on both when they were still on in the U.S. . My username back then was Deadlydesease89,I won't be surprised if no one remembers though. I mostly stuck with doing randoms and I rarely ever talked. I recently spent 600 dollars on a PAL TV and a PAL PS2 just for forbidden siren 2 right before I found out about this amazing news that the servers went back up. It might be a while before I save up again to get the japanese setup for this as I would prefer not to use an emulator.Good news is once I get back I wont need to re-adjust since I always keep myself sharp by doing very hard nightmare lone wolf mode.The only thing I would have to get use to is the lag and teamwork since I'm used to being by myself thanks to lone wolf mode.Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to playing again with this fantastic community.Thank you so much whoever made this possible, if we were back in feudal japan and if I was a samurai I wouldn't hesitate swearing my loyalty and my life to such an individual or group of individuals.

Mesmeric Rose

Re: hello fellow survivors

Postby Mesmeric Rose » Fri May 23, 2014 3:56 am

Welcome! ^_^ We look forward to having you join us! :D It's great to see another fellow New Yorker on here ^_^ haha

SamuraiEdge

Postby SamuraiEdge » Fri May 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Thank you for the warm reception mesmeric rose. It's great knowing that other people in this state love resident evil and especially outbreak,guess some people in new york do have refined taste.

JinKazama

Postby JinKazama » Fri May 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Nice user name love Wesker's Gun :D
HN: Natsu
Favorite characters: Cindy, David, George, Kevin

SamuraiEdge

Postby SamuraiEdge » Fri May 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Thanks JinKazama, yes the gun has a really nice nickname.By the way I love your favorite characters,david,kevin, and cindy has and always will be my favorites also. Its a shame kevin got such a nasty reputation online, so much so that people would sometimes leave and disband the room if they saw a player pick him.

White-Rose

Postby White-Rose » Sat May 24, 2014 5:03 am

Hi there,

I'm not from New York, I'm from the land of Leprechauns (Ireland) xD So ill greet you by giving you a pot of gold!

Outbreak's a fab game. Still to this day, despite the many online games now, this tops the list.

Take care n' see you around (^_^)/

SamuraiEdge

Postby SamuraiEdge » Sat May 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Hey white rose, Its really nice to see outbreak fans from all over the world. I am actually part Irish along with german and russian. I also agree that the outbreaks has and always will be the best online experience. The story how it connects to the classics,the music,characters,and gameplay was refined to perfection just like all the original Biohazard/Resident evils.

White-Rose

Postby White-Rose » Sat May 31, 2014 3:20 am

Hey white rose, Its really nice to see outbreak fans from all over the world. I am actually part Irish along with german and russian. I also agree that the outbreaks has and always will be the best online experience. The story how it connects to the classics,the music,characters,and gameplay was refined to perfection just like all the original Biohazard/Resident evils.
Oh sweet! Well hello there my part Irish friend :mrgreen:

Yes I totally agree with you. Unfortunately I am not a fan of the new RE games. In that I mean 5 and 6. I really enjoyed RE revelations tough! The single player was amazing, and I spent so many hours on Raid mode.
I played some RE operation raccoon city. In my opinion..It was..okay..The soldiers are what annoyed me most about it xD

Return to “Introduction”