We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi everyone!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Matoxi0907

Hi everyone!

Postby Matoxi0907 » Sun May 18, 2014 9:35 am

Hi everyone! I'm not very good in presentations so...i'll do my best! ;D I'm from Italy (sorry for my english) and i really like the Outbreak serie. It have a very particolar atmosphere! I spent very time on these games but, unfortunately, i never had the chance to play online. I had to settle CPU carrying every single important item i needed. Together with my brother i reached the very hard difficulty but, now, i’m very very rusty xD. What else…my favourite character is Cindy (*-*) and i like very much the first games of Resident evil and the Silent Hill saga!

A special thanks for had brought RE:Outbreak online again. Really thanks :D. When i solved the last problems with the settings i'll surely come online! Bye!!!

Mesmeric Rose

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Mesmeric Rose » Sun May 18, 2014 2:07 pm

Welcome to the site! We look forward to playing with you and having you join us! :)

White-Rose

Postby White-Rose » Sun May 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi everyone! I'm not very good in presentations so...i'll do my best! ;D I'm from Italy (sorry for my english) and i really like the Outbreak serie. It have a very particolar atmosphere! I spent very time on these games but, unfortunately, i never had the chance to play online. I had to settle CPU carrying every single important item i needed. Together with my brother i reached the very hard difficulty but, now, i’m very very rusty xD. What else…my favourite character is Cindy (*-*) and i like very much the first games of Resident evil and the Silent Hill saga!

A special thanks for had brought RE:Outbreak online again. Really thanks :D. When i solved the last problems with the settings i'll surely come online! Bye!!!
Hello there, and welcome ^_^

My fav character is Cindy too, and I'm a huge fan of the early Resident Evil series and silent hill! You good sir, have good taste *high five*

Best of luck with the rest of your set up. Ill see you around.

Take care (-:

Matoxi0907

Postby Matoxi0907 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Thanks both for the welcome! :) Yeah, Cindy is very good! I'm fond of her xD.

Glad to see someone else with my same tastes! The Silent Hill saga's really good! It have a very insane atmosphere. I like the psychology behind the history ;D.

Return to “Introduction”