We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Greetings from England

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Wrigggy

Greetings from England

Postby Wrigggy » Fri May 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Well I've been floating around for a while now, so I guess it would be curtious to do this.

First of all I just want to express some gratitude towards the talented individuals (from what I can gather, the_fog and Isles) who have launched this project and made it what it is. Thank you so much guys.

So I'm a British guy, currently a student (should be done with that in a few weeks or so) and quite a big resi fan, which all began with Resi 2 when I was 9 or so :D
Although I feel I should say that I do not care so much for the more recent (modern) resident evils (4 - 6), it saddens me greatly that the 'classic' Resident Evil style is dying :( How do you guys feel on that?

One last thing, I just managed to get a (basic!) recording setup working and will do my best to record every game I play and upload to YouTube, so if you have played a game with me recently, you may be able to find it here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Wrigggy
I would also like to ask the youtubers here about which recording setups you use for pcsx2? Mine indeed needs lots of improvement.

Thanks
wrigggy

myabsolution

Re: Greetings from England

Postby myabsolution » Fri May 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Greetings sir, welcome and ggs, as I've seen you on the server :)

Yes it sucks RE has gone down the tubes, but thankfully OB is back!
「ID: ADMIN3「Handle: Absolution「Platform: PS2 40GB HDD

Wrigggy

Re: Greetings from England

Postby Wrigggy » Fri May 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Greetings sir, welcome and ggs, as I've seen you on the server :)

Yes it sucks RE has gone down the tubes, but thankfully OB is back!
GGs indeed. It was the 'Bob only' game right? That was quite a fun one :D

Return to “Introduction”