We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Troduction.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
BlueSalvation

Troduction.

Postby BlueSalvation » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:59 am

Hi. I'm new here. Been lingering around without registering up until this point. Should I put the metal gear solid cardboard box away now? Those memories of Outbreak... I still play single player at the moment, but it isn't the same of course. AI is still as smart as ever.

EDIT: Is the Wesker gif ok to use on this forum?
Wesker Punch. Risk of some harmful side effects. Please consult Chris Redfield to know if this is right for you.

RE_Freak

Re: Troduction.

Postby RE_Freak » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:44 am

Hey man, glad to see you finally signed up.
|ID: ZOMBIE | HN: RE_Freak | Platform: PS2 HDD FMCB + OPL Image[align=right]Praise Bob!Image[/align]

myabsolution

Postby myabsolution » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:57 am

Welcome, I remember you :)

Yes the gif is ok to use.
「ID: ADMIN3「Handle: Absolution「Platform: PS2 40GB HDD

wictorious

Postby wictorious » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Oh, hey! I remember you from the NA servers. My SN back then was Nectarine. Dunno if you remember me but it's awesome to see more and more of the old crew coming back.
HN: Wictoriously || ID: DOCTOR

BlueSalvation

Postby BlueSalvation » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Hey, RE_Freak, Absolution, and Nectarine. Thanks for the welcomes. It's good to feel familiar even in a new setting. I remember RE_Freak and Nectarine very clearly. Though I'm kinda drawing a blank with you Absolution, sorry. Thanks for remembering me though if that counts for anything.

My memory is scrambled but I have to ask a question. Nectarine... were you hanging out with Reeves often because my memory is somehow connecting you two. If I'm wrong, I apologize.
Wesker Punch. Risk of some harmful side effects. Please consult Chris Redfield to know if this is right for you.

Coji

Postby Coji » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:22 pm

There's a name I haven't seen in a long time...

Reeves

Postby Reeves » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:34 pm

This fucking guy.

:))
HN: Reeves || ID: 3X9J8K
Favorite Cheese: Sharp Cheddar

myabsolution

Postby myabsolution » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Though I'm kinda drawing a blank with you Absolution, sorry. Thanks for remembering me though if that counts for anything.
Oops, well that is because i used a different username back then, not Absolution. "RoaDy_" in file 1 and 2, and cHaMbEr in File 2 exclusively, and the original Outbreak I mostly played downtown. And only played in from launch in 04 till june 05. We never conversed much but you joined my games or I joined yours from time to time.

And if don't remember me still thats fine I was a wallflower back then and didnt interact much with anyone. :))
「ID: ADMIN3「Handle: Absolution「Platform: PS2 40GB HDD

BlueSalvation

Postby BlueSalvation » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:57 pm

Oops, well that is because i used a different username back then, not Absolution. "RoaDy_" in file 1 and 2, and cHaMbEr in File 2 exclusively, and the original Outbreak I mostly played downtown. And only played in from launch in 04 till june 05. We never conversed much but you joined my games or I joined yours from time to time.

And if don't remember me still thats fine I was a wallflower back then and didnt interact much with anyone. :))
I think I do remenber the name RoaDy_. I can recall some of our games. Maybe not so much the outcome of those games but I do remember the name.

Hey, look! It's Reeves! Can I pet em? Just wanna know if he is really real.

Coji?

wictorious

Postby wictorious » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:35 pm

My memory is scrambled but I have to ask a question. Nectarine... were you hanging out with Reeves often because my memory is somehow connecting you two. If I'm wrong, I apologize.
Apparently, your brain hasn't been scrambled too badly! Yeah, I was pretty much Reeves' weird dysfunctional sidekick. Glad you remember me; I know it's been ages!
HN: Wictoriously || ID: DOCTOR

BlueSalvation

Postby BlueSalvation » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:17 am

Apparently, your brain hasn't been scrambled too badly! Yeah, I was pretty much Reeves' weird dysfunctional sidekick. Glad you remember me; I know it's been ages!
Awesome. You two seemed like so much fun together. Kinda made me envious at the lack of my own sidekick. Of course I never admitted that as I felt it would have been out of my element at the time.

Return to “Introduction”