We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Midgaardsorm

Hi

Postby Midgaardsorm » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:49 am

Just found out about this while I was looking for Monster Hunter 2 dos resources. Monster Hunter 2 and the two Biohazard Outbreak games was mainly what I used my kddi account for 6 years ago. Great news that Biohazard is playable online again just when I decided to dust of some of my old PS2 games.

I have not been able to log in to the new servers yet. Keep getting the 'login failed' screen that says the username/password is wrong. Login to this forum works fine though.

Anyway, thank you for making this possible.

I live in Northern Europe by the way (UTC +1)
Hope I find a way to get this to work so I can join in.

Have a great day everyone!
自業自得

Wasabitom

Re: Hi

Postby Wasabitom » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:35 am

I have not been able to log in to the new servers yet. Keep getting the 'login failed' screen that says the username/password is wrong. Login to this forum works fine though.
Hi and welcome to the forum, we need more europeans :).

The fact you have reached the server login screen is a good sign, it could be something as simple as using the correct capitalization for both username and password. Possibly setting up a static ip for your ps2/emulator and forwarding ports/dmz.

For PS2 it's the same process you use for any other networked device through your router. I have no idea about setting it up for emulator, sorry.
PAL PS2 with HDD running OPL

Return to “Introduction”