We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hey hey Everyone! (Anyone from the RE0File2 PAL?)

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Kai Hiwatarii

Hey hey Everyone! (Anyone from the RE0File2 PAL?)

Postby Kai Hiwatarii » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Hey hey everyone!
First of all I want to thank the amazing people who made this possible. I poured hundreds of hours into this game years ago playing online in the Resident Evil outbreak file 2 PAL version under the name Kai Hiwatari.

I couldnt believe this to be true when I first heard about it, I was just thinking to myself that I am gonna go watch my old recordings on youtube and someone posted up a recent online play... which got me digging and BANG here I am :D.
Thank you so much again to the people who made these servers, I can relive my childhood of playing this game... I have a feeling that my xbox will be gathering dust.

I ordered my Japan PS2 and copy of REO File 2 and just waiting for it to arrive, was just wondering... with me living within the UK will I need some form of convertor to plug in the console? With the plug types being different and all... or can I use a PAL cable? (Just worried about different voltages)

Anyhow I cannot wait to meet all you people who keep this game alive! I am literately jumping with excitement.
I haven't played in years however used to play VH all the time, after afew games and rejogging my memory of item locations I am sure I will be able to do that again.

Kai
RE: OUTBREAK LIVE STREAM; http://www.twitch.tv/kai_hiwatarii

myabsolution

Re: Hey hey Everyone! (Anyone from the RE0File2 PAL?)

Postby myabsolution » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:07 am

Welcome back dude! I have seen some PAL Server vets introduce themselves here, though not sure which they are since people flood in daily :)

Yeah youtube is flooded with new online game videos, its pretty sweet. Before this server relaunched, I had a playlist of old game videos that people played years ago :P

I think you might need a converter. If you lived in North America I think you would be ok, but unfortunately that isn't the case.
「ID: ADMIN3「Handle: Absolution「Platform: PS2 40GB HDD

Wonchsmonk

Postby Wonchsmonk » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:33 pm

you do need a converter im pretty sure. there was a thread about this somewhere but i cant find it atm :( . Anyway, i recommend you look it up and see the requirements. converters go for pretty cheap on most websites. good luck! i look forward to seeing you ingame!
[align=center]HN: Wonchie
Primary: PCSX2 1.1.0.5730 Secondary: Fat ps2 with HDloader
File #1 and File #2: Silent Hell/REFan988's patch

Image Image[/align]

Dawiddmwrc

Postby Dawiddmwrc » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:01 am

Hey Kai, I saw u yesterday, but unfortunately I cannot write in the game yet (still not discovered which key was a soft keyboard, im playing on 4 buttons gampad :D). Sometimes I think where are guys as Neya, ThrasherXV, Montana, even Deke :D and others. It was with u when we played sometimes SD3 VH NM repeatedly with rank S and no healt items? (sure with Neya and ThrasherXV). I hope we can play sometimes together, greetz

Kai Hiwatarii

Postby Kai Hiwatarii » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Hey hey!!

Yeah... I got alittle over excited when I seen you. I recognised your name instantly :D. Yeah I think we done that afew times on the pal version :D. I used to play with DJ England, White Rose and Alexis_XXX loads. I still speak and game with Rose but she cant get on this yet.

Your right mate.. youd think they would have heard that the games back! There is a Refan here which I thought was Dekes friend Re2fan but nope :D. Great to see you mate! Hope to play soon
RE: OUTBREAK LIVE STREAM; http://www.twitch.tv/kai_hiwatarii

Dawiddmwrc

Postby Dawiddmwrc » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:52 pm

DJ England yes, heh, i've forgot about so great player which was DJ England, eh, where are those times ;)

And those 2 ladys, at the beginning i've played with German team, Darkcartman, brandy2c, Riddirk, powergirl, but then we were all noobs :D

Return to “Introduction”