We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello! Old die hard somewhat veteran player here!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Wonchsmonk

Hello! Old die hard somewhat veteran player here!

Postby Wonchsmonk » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:39 pm

At a very young age i always loved resident evil. I started playing RE2 as early as six years old. I loved it, couldnt get enough of it. One of my favorite parts was when you had a partner temporarily in the game, Leon/Ada or Claire/Sherry. It was always really awesome to me seeing people team up. Then outbreak came out around when i was a early tween. I LOVED IT. So much. It was and still is my favorite game of all time (when played online). I swear the hours put into that game probably surpasses the triple digits. We may have played before. I generally played as MS. water or Cindy. Being the support role was my passion. And surprisingly you'd be surprised how essential a support can be in the harder difficulties.
Anyway. My Account name was "wonchsmonk". i played quite a bit and had tons of points. If you remember me shoot me a pm or something. Or even if you dont! Id love to make a good group of friends i can frequent this game with.
Annd I suppose i should say a few things about myself.
I'm a boy, im 19 years old, im a good for nothing nerd that plays on his computer all day in his basement. im gay. I love horror and related genre with a burning passion. Including Silent hill, clock tower, haunting ground, etc. once you get me going talking about these games i never stop. ok well. thats it I guess. i wish you all a good one.
and are we putting pictures of ourselves on here? i think theres a separate thread for that, but i put alot of effort into this one so ill post it. im the nerd on the right

PS. Im playing with an emulator, and waiting on my jap copy of the game thats been in the mail for awhile now.
Attachments
webcam-toy-photo103.jpg
webcam-toy-photo103.jpg (48.89 KiB) Viewed 8592 times
Last edited by Wonchsmonk on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]HN: Wonchie
Primary: PCSX2 1.1.0.5730 Secondary: Fat ps2 with HDloader
File #1 and File #2: Silent Hell/REFan988's patch

Image Image[/align]

StuntmanSnake

Re: Hello! Old die hard somewhat veteran player here!

Postby StuntmanSnake » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:43 pm

You can play the Japanese games on a US/PAL PS2, brah.

You just need a way around the region lock such as using a Swap Magic or soft modding the system to run Free Mcboot. Both are simple and both a cheap.
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

Wonchsmonk

Postby Wonchsmonk » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:47 pm

You can play the Japanese games on a US/PAL PS2, brah.

You just need a way around the region lock such as using a Swap Magic or soft modding the system to run Free Mcboot. Both are simple and both a cheap.
really? using the american version of the game too? thank you for telling me this. and not to bother you. but do you mind directing me to a thread or decent tutorial so i can manage to do this? im really incompetent when it comes to these sort of things.

Image Image[/align]

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:08 pm

You're still going to need a Japanese version of the games. You can find them on eBay for around $20 each. Not sure of any threads that may help you on this site but if you do a Google search on how to use Swap Magic or how to install Free Mcboot to your PS2, you should find your answer. Good luck!
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

Wonchsmonk

Postby Wonchsmonk » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:58 pm

You're still going to need a Japanese version of the games. You can find them on eBay for around $20 each. Not sure of any threads that may help you on this site but if you do a Google search on how to use Swap Magic or how to install Free Mcboot to your PS2, you should find your answer. Good luck!
thank you very much. i just ordered a copy of the jap version :). cant wait to play. see you around!

Image Image[/align]

myabsolution

Postby myabsolution » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:28 am

You will find many veterans lurking about and on the server. Its exactly the same awesome game that I remember. Welcome Back!
「ID: ADMIN3「Handle: Absolution「Platform: PS2 40GB HDD

Return to “Introduction”