We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi everyone!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Mathew1986

Hi everyone!

Postby Mathew1986 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:28 am

Just figured I'd post on here, cause I just joined, I hope you guys can get the US servers working, anyways, I was able to play a lot back when the servers we're actually running, I'm not sure if anyone remembers me a lot, I wished I actually got to play a lot more of it though, anyways, in the mean time, I'm gonna see about getting the jap versions and hopefully play online once again!

Good to see Outbreak back online again, I almost gave up hope, and I'm gonna continue to support for you guys to get the US servers up and running again, sure would be nice again!

Dchaps

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Dchaps » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Just figured I'd post on here, cause I just joined, I hope you guys can get the US servers working, anyways, I was able to play a lot back when the servers we're actually running, I'm not sure if anyone remembers me a lot, I wished I actually got to play a lot more of it though, anyways, in the mean time, I'm gonna see about getting the jap versions and hopefully play online once again!

Good to see Outbreak back online again, I almost gave up hope, and I'm gonna continue to support for you guys to get the US servers up and running again, sure would be nice again!
May be possible but unlikely , this is as good as it gets for a long time and hardly any different from the US version

Return to “Introduction”