We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello there!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
ObsCureNight

Hello there!

Postby ObsCureNight » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:35 am

Hey everyone!

So, after being outbidded on ebay for a Japanese PS2 I cried in the corner for a bit. First I'd like to ask does anyone know a online store I can buy Swap Magic for my PAL PS2, I looked on amazon and it's all sold out. I can't afford to spend £150+ on a PS2. So I need something like Swap Magic. Simple to do. Please is anyone knows anything I can do or what to buy let me know!!

My name's Steve. I've been a fan of RE:0 since the first trailer....I wish they released the beta....sigh
But I'm crazy for this game. I'm a Cindy player. So let me pick her lol otherwise I usually play as Alyssa. But Cindy is still my number one. I really look forward to playing with you all. And get involved. So if anyone can help with my issue please let me know!

StuntmanSnake

Re: Hello there!

Postby StuntmanSnake » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:37 am

Look up how to get Free Mcboot. That + a way to boot your legitimite ISO such as OPL is all you need.
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

ObsCureNight

Postby ObsCureNight » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:45 am

okay I will check Free Mcboot out :)

I notice it has Swapmagic on there. So sorry if I sound dumb. If I have that on my memory card it should allow me to play the JP version of Outbreak on my PS2? and yes I have both games. I don't pirate that stuff.

Spend over an hour now trying to get my ARMax trying to read the damn thing. Close to giving up tonight lol

ObsCureNight

Postby ObsCureNight » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:54 am

Sorry to double post.

But if anyone has installed the Free McBoot method could someone please help.
I am doing it the action replay max media player way. But all 3 guides aren't working. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's driving me insane.

If you could post a guide for how you did it, simple steps, just so I know I'm doing it correctly.
My media player just doesn't read any files on the usb stick.

like what folders are on the usb and what files must be on the usb root. thanks!

Return to “Introduction”