We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

RE Fan from EU

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Duppsko

RE Fan from EU

Postby Duppsko » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Hi! Just wanted to make a quick introduction.

Hello everybody, I'm a returning player from Europe, Norway. My old nick was Parge when I played back in 05/06 I really enjoy playing the older RE games as well as games from other genres, like RPG's and Fighting games(Huge Street Fighter 4 fan!) I own both File #1 and #2 which I used to play a lot online. (Not so much File #1 since there was no online for the PAL version) I mostly used Alyssa and George.

Anyway, just wanted to give a quick shoutout to all the people who helped bring this back!

Thanks! :)

solitonmedic

Re: RE Fan from EU

Postby solitonmedic » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Hiya! Welcome to these lovely bulletin boards!

I'm new myself, but please bare with me. :D

To get started with the server, you should get yourself a copy of Biohazard Outbreak File #1 or #2, a PS2 of any kind (region doesn't matter), or the PSX2 emulator (should you be unable to use PS2). You also need to bypass the DNAS, I don't know much about bypassing on a console but this is all you need to bypass on an emulator.

https://www.mediafire.com/?199j54kcc7b9y6o
(courtesy MalkaXaya for providing the link)

Included are instructions and files to get started with the emulator. As for the BIOS... you'll need to search that by yourself. (not too hard to find one though!)

You should give the FAQ's a good read. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to private message (PM) me or the other members of this forum.

Again, welcome to the forums!

Return to “Introduction”