We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello Survivors!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Nirvana

Hello Survivors!

Postby Nirvana » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:36 am

Hello everyone, well i come here to stay for a while.

I play a lot of resident evil outbreak series, clear all chapters (on normal difficulty)
Was always my dream to play outbreak online, and finally thanks too fans like me but with more iniciative this its possible
i want to thank to this persons for become that possible.

Well i see here most people play very hard difficult, i never play it before, so its a challenge for me, ofc i understand and more with other 3 more partners its become quite easy! anyway its all a challenge for me, i already play at least 10 games, and well i met extraordinary players until now, and i hope i met more! well no more to say, lets play!

RANDOM IMAGE TO CATCH YOUR ATTENTION

Silver Gray

Re: Hello Survivors!

Postby Silver Gray » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:12 am

Hello to you as well, we hope you get used to harder difficulties but everyone can help get used to it we are not perfect either but helping and coordinating with one another is the best way to beat very hard, not just all by yourself.

Nirvana

Postby Nirvana » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:51 pm

thank you, i also strongly agree with what you say, team work its the key

Aelia

Postby Aelia » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:44 am

Eyo! Fancy seeing you here, sailor!

I've been in a few games with you if you could recall and to be frank, I'm new to the whole VH scene too so, I can totally relate. I tried to avoid it before but VH rounds are actually more fun. It requires more interaction and teamwork than any other difficulty and like me, you're bound to get the groove of it after playing a few rounds.

Hope to play with you again soon.

Return to “Introduction”