We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

No One Online? :(

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
PJthePlayer

No One Online? :(

Postby PJthePlayer » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Well after wrestling with the setup for File 1 and finally getting it to work I got online to find an empty lobby and no games... :(. I was wondering if you guys have any organized play times or anything like that? If anyone wants to get a game going let me know.

Unfortunately I had to create a screen name with Japanese characters so I just randomly typed something.

myabsolution

Re: No One Online? :(

Postby myabsolution » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Hello and welcome :)

First off, File 1 usually is not very busy, File 2 is typically where the action occurs.

http://status.obsrv.org/ <---- new feature that just went live that will show you who is online and in what games at that moment, for both games/servers.

In reference to busiest hours? For my timezone, Eastern Standard Time, 9am-1pm (Huge Japanese playerbase comes and plays then), and evenings after 9pm, weekends more-so.

When the text pad comes up you can cycle to english characters, if have a USB keyboard attached it is pressing F1 three times.
「ID: ADMIN3「Handle: Absolution「Platform: PS2 40GB HDD

PJthePlayer

Postby PJthePlayer » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Interesting! Thanks for the follow up. Unfortunately I was a much bigger fan of File 1 than File 2 although I really like both of them. I'll have to see if I can get File 2 working.

JinKazama

Postby JinKazama » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:53 pm

I'm on file 1 far more than file 2. I'd be happy to play anytime you see me on, just send a message. ;)
HN: Natsu
Favorite characters: Cindy, David, George, Kevin

Mackenzie

Postby Mackenzie » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:20 am

Interesting! Thanks for the follow up. Unfortunately I was a much bigger fan of File 1 than File 2 although I really like both of them. I'll have to see if I can get File 2 working.
Hi there welcome to the forums. I'm also a file 1 fan myself, I hope I can play some scenarios with you soon, hopefully with less deaths from my end as I usually go with weak characters health-wise on Very Hard xD. I usually volunteer to carry the team's stuff as Yoko, or give away mixed herbs as Mary so don't be afraid to ask.
props to alinho for the gif

dalle

Postby dalle » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:56 pm

When is file 2 server coming back online ? :mrgreen:

Return to “Introduction”