We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Ranklists

short notes for those not reading all the forums
the_fog

Ranklists

Postby the_fog » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Today the functions for ingame TOP 100 ranklists were added. They are calculated every hour (15th minute) from all the games that were played.

The general functions are working, the calculation itself is tested at the moment and maybe subject of change in the future. Also we will reset the actual ranklists and scorings once the calculation method is fixed.

We didn't implement all characternames yet, so don't worry if you see a number instead.

You can access the rankings via the "DATABASE" button in the lobby.

Dchaps

Re: Ranklists

Postby Dchaps » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Just checked em out looks awesome man, Thanks for your work!

TrueLolzor

Postby TrueLolzor » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Where is this "database" button? Can't find it.

TrueLolzor

Postby TrueLolzor » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 pm

NVM, found it.

TrueLolzor

Postby TrueLolzor » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:55 pm

A-and possible bug right off the bat: When I try to check shodown 3 ranking it brings me back to main menu.

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:15 pm

When I try to check shodown 3 ranking it brings me back to main menu.
Yeah, that's possible, I had to flush the cache after a change right before you posted.

tonym001

Postby tonym001 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Fog your mine hero to bring back is game online cuz i love it so much. :)

slicemin998

Postby slicemin998 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:26 am

Thats cool that the ranks are in. Just curious is nightmare mode back in and the events where you get a ton more points than normal as well? Since I'm going to be unlocking everything again I could use it...I really grew bored of anything but nightmare mode after awhile so just curious.

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:09 am

I still haven't figured out how to activate the additional modes (friendly fire, nightmare, infinite, special events). Sorry.

slicemin998

Postby slicemin998 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:57 pm

I still haven't figured out how to activate the additional modes (friendly fire, nightmare, infinite, special events). Sorry.
Ah I see, no biggie, I'll just be happy to play again :D . Good luck figuring it out!

slicemin998

Postby slicemin998 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:12 am

Well i managed to not only break my ps2 i also scratched up my file 2 disk. so ill never be able to play outbreak again. id say id play on emulator but id rather not also destroy my computer, I knew I was to retarded to do this. Waste of 50 dollars.

GhostMissile

Postby GhostMissile » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:49 am

Well i managed to not only break my ps2 i also scratched up my file 2 disk. so ill never be able to play outbreak again. id say id play on emulator but id rather not also destroy my computer, I knew I was to retarded to do this. Waste of 50 dollars.
Holy smokes..Im sorry to hear that dude :(

slicemin998

Postby slicemin998 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:34 am

Holy smokes..Im sorry to hear that dude :(
I think my ps2 was to old. when i was trying to pull the tray open with the piece of plastic it just wouldn't work. I don't know why and then the tray broke and it just got progressively worse from there. I could buy another ps2 and break that and see if my copy of file 2 works on that I guess. So angry and sad.

Keith_Fozmire

Postby Keith_Fozmire » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:36 am

lol mind if I asked what happened and how you are worried it will happen to your computer?

Are you Wolverine or something?

But anyways if you are worried about your game being scratched up google "toothpaste trick" that's how I fixed my Xbox 360 games after my Xbox fucking ate them.

slicemin998

Postby slicemin998 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:39 am

lol mind if I asked what happened and how you are worried it will happen to your computer?

Are you Wolverine or something?

But anyways if you are worried about your game being scratched up google "toothpaste trick" that's how I fixed my Xbox 360 games after my Xbox fucking ate them.
Figured I'll probably somehow retard my way into destroying my computer. God only knows how but thats half the fun of it. Im taking the thing apart to see wtf happened but the screws are like micro screws in this thing. I dont have a screwdriver small enough for this crap.

Edit: Realized I was using the swap magic tool thing wrong I guess. The tutorial I was following confused me and I ended up breaking the tray without realizing it and I know I'm to stupid to fix it. So i'm just buying another ps2 now that I actually know what I have to do. From now on I'm watching VIDEOS for things I have to do. Cant believe I broke my ps2. So stupid. I also cant believe the amount of money Ive spent just to play a decade old game again. A fool and his money or so the saying goes...

Return to “News”