We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Im lost once more

short notes for those not reading all the forums
Outbreaker22

Im lost once more

Postby Outbreaker22 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Alright i'll get the hatred of the world for even being here on this forum with my minimal knowledge of english but i just cant let it go. I really want to play and i know you dont like emulator players, it's my only chance to play this game i did search first before posting this although i didnt find the emulator to download. I also heard that i need some extras for the game to work properly, it was a dll or somthing where to i get to download that? just google or..? Keep in mind i have the original EU version of the game so i guess it not going to work and my last hope is to download a copy of the japanese version. thats where things get more complicated does the emulator need to be special japanese version or it doesnt matter? do i need to open ports on my router to play or set something like an IP to connect? Thanks in advance and once again im ready to hear all the rage-hate comments :)

Dchaps

Re: Im lost once more

Postby Dchaps » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:02 pm

No one dislikes emulator players, just no discussions of piracy are tolerated here
the EU game does not work online, only the japanese version.

Clonest

Postby Clonest » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Alright i'll get the hatred of the world for even being here on this forum with my minimal knowledge of english but i just cant let it go. I really want to play and i know you dont like emulator players, it's my only chance to play this game i did search first before posting this although i didnt find the emulator to download. I also heard that i need some extras for the game to work properly, it was a dll or somthing where to i get to download that? just google or..? Keep in mind i have the original EU version of the game so i guess it not going to work and my last hope is to download a copy of the japanese version. thats where things get more complicated does the emulator need to be special japanese version or it doesnt matter? do i need to open ports on my router to play or set something like an IP to connect? Thanks in advance and once again im ready to hear all the rage-hate comments :)
Well if your asking if you can find the game around the internet it goes without question...anythings possible. 8)
The rest on how to setup the emulator you can find online, such has the winpcap plugin that enables the Emulators Network play, and if that doesn't work there's like 3 different versions of the plugin of by now, even one for Mac.
Google is your friend!, and so is the "Playing Online" section of the forum in this case.

Silent Hell

Postby Silent Hell » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:22 am

Well if your asking if you can find the game around the internet it goes without question...anythings possible. 8)
The rest on how to setup the emulator you can find online, such has the winpcap plugin that enables the Emulators Network play, and if that doesn't work there's like 3 different versions of the plugin of by now, even one for Mac.
Google is your friend!, and so is the "Playing Online" section of the forum in this case.
Please do not discuss or enable piracy. It's against the rules of the board and jeopardizes the project.

Outbreaker22

Postby Outbreaker22 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Man you helped me more than you can think of now i know whats was the problem wincap

nestea341

Postby nestea341 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:23 am

No one dislikes emulator players, just no discussions of piracy are tolerated here
the EU game does not work online, only the japanese version.
They have a natural connection between emulator players and piracy. Usually, those two go together in order to play the game themselves.

Silent Hell

Postby Silent Hell » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Please do not bump 3 year old topics.

Return to “News”