We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Beta test forums reopened

short notes for those not reading all the forums
the_fog

Beta test forums reopened

Postby the_fog » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:26 am

For those interested in following the beta tests: The subforum is open again for registered users.

Keith_Fozmire

Re: Beta test forums reopened

Postby Keith_Fozmire » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:59 am

This is great news,the main thing that bothered me about closing that section was that there were a lot of fixes documented there and oddities that people needed to know such as ghost rooms (which by the way, I have not seen a single one since the Halloween open beta.)

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Yes, I know and it's the main reason for reopening.

wardy

Postby wardy » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:10 am

I want to.....But im still stuck with that dev9 things which i dont know what to do with which i dont know how to get into server. Maybe i just wait for the whole things walkthrough guide /_\

Silent Hell

Postby Silent Hell » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:13 am

I want to.....But im still stuck with that dev9 things which i dont know what to do with which i dont know how to get into server. Maybe i just wait for the whole things walkthrough guide /_\
Um I'm pretty sure this post doesn't belong here. I'm sure you should go to the playing on emu threads for this kind of help...

wardy

Postby wardy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:59 pm

Um I'm pretty sure this post doesn't belong here. I'm sure you should go to the playing on emu threads for this kind of help...
Noted. Sorry About That.

Return to “News”