We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

iwant to volunteer!

short notes for those not reading all the forums
Outbreaker22

iwant to volunteer!

Postby Outbreaker22 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Greetings administration
For a start i think a mistakely multisend pm in an administrator i didnt notice
now i just learnt that private servers are being tested by you guys and i want to volunteer for the beta testing
how do i register and where do i report bugs etc i an extremely intrested on whats going on in my favourite online game i really want to help guys i would be honoured to work with you !>

and one last thing in the threads i read there was some hmm... bad behaviour from the admins towards the unregistered users. could really be people still trying to play this game online whithout knowing of this forum?
Anyway im waiting forward for a responce.. i cant wait!

Dchaps

Re: iwant to volunteer!

Postby Dchaps » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:05 pm

The game is open beta at the moment, you can play right now

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Greetings administration
now i just learnt that private servers are being tested by you guys and i want to volunteer for the beta testing
how do i register and where do i report bugs etc i an extremely intrested on whats going on in my favourite online game i really want to help guys i would be honoured to work with you !>

and one last thing in the threads i read there was some hmm... bad behaviour from the admins towards the unregistered users. could really be people still trying to play this game online whithout knowing of this forum?
I am speechless... confused... angry... speechless again.

Anomaladox

Postby Anomaladox » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Greetings administration

Man, I am sorry to tell you but with your blatant disregard of these issues and your lack of handling of the English language, even if you could convince anyone that you could be helpful....you wouldn't be able to help with much of anything.

Outbreaker22

iwant to volunteer!

Postby Outbreaker22 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:12 pm

i just offered my help if its no use well .. i just wish you guys make it trhough :)

Return to “News”