Played the demo on a NZ account I made. Here are impressions based off two runs each about 10-15 minutes:
* Game looks incredible on my base PS4. Runs very smoothly with no dips and looks visually stunning. RE engine is a god
* INCREDIBLY atmospheric. The hallways with no lights on are very tense and creepy and even though you have a flashlight you can’t see that much around you
* Character models look great. Didn’t see a single zombie twice (though some did look similar but in different clothes). Leon and Marvin look very good and the voice acting as we know is top notch.
* Aiming took a little getting used to for me as I kept missing because of the zombies constant movement, but if you keep calm and don’t go too crazy aiming all over it’s great. Basically, if you work with it it’ll work with you.
* One little nitpick is that you have to like double tap to pick up an item which can be annoying as you can easily miss things and leave thinking you picked it up. I almost missed the knife the first time because I thought I took it but I didn’t.
* The little touches in the RPD are so good. I randomly saw a poster on my second run of Marvin being Officer of the month that I totally missed the first time * The gore is VISCERAL. Mutilated bodies, blown off heads, people ripped in half etc. It’s so good.
* The overall package just feels like absolute quality. On their own these things are cool but together in one it just looks and feels incredible. Capcom honestly knocked it out the park here and I’ve only played 30 minutes of it.