OBSRV on Discord

short notes for those not reading all the forums
Limey

Re: OBSRV on Discord

Postby Limey » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:49 pm

im still banned...
Previously, when I was an admin, I did your ban for harassment when I told you to cease, but there's new management now, I'm sure they'll review this decision - everyone deserves a chance for redemption, circumstances change as well.

ss4gogeta0

Postby ss4gogeta0 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:56 am

im still banned...
Previously, when I was an admin, I did your ban for harassment when I told you to cease, but there's new management now, I'm sure they'll review this decision - everyone deserves a chance for redemption, circumstances change as well.
i made the chat in the first place, its not my fault someone who I gave ownership to out of kindness (on more chats than just Obsrv) decided to fuck me over.

I would rather just take ownership back and manage it myself or make a new one

ultima132

Postby ultima132 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:51 am

im still banned...
i made the chat in the first place, its not my fault someone who I gave ownership to out of kindness (on more chats than just Obsrv) decided to fuck me over.

Make a new one already and stop crying about it. The discord is dead and it was a failure lol
You wouldn't have been banned in the first place if you weren't harassing her in the first place.

RiZzO_420X

Postby RiZzO_420X » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:23 pm

im still banned...

That sucks. Never understood the use of Discord when there's a perfectly good Shoutbox on this site. :|

Dchaps

Postby Dchaps » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:47 am

#ss4gogeta i unbanned you weeks ago even before you made this post, beacuse i dont care about personal drama that resulted in your ban, you are free to join the chat and participate with anyone :)) anyone here that has a problem with the discord just has some sort of personal bias against it, its stll alive and kicking fine 8) https://discord.gg/dfTVPR
Came to kill a champ aint even nobody with you

Unibrow mann

Postby Unibrow mann » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:21 am

The Discord is dead. Sorry m8

Return to “News”