We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Capcom acknowledges Outbreak File 2 on RENEt

short notes for those not reading all the forums
DexterMac

Re: Capcom acknowledges Outbreak File 2 on RENEt

Postby DexterMac » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:58 pm

They keep posting about Outbreak.. However it dosen't say much since i'm very sure the people who posts on their wall have nothing to do with development etc.. They problably know as little as we all do. They post about it because they know they'll get a huge response.

I've been thinking alot about Outbreak on current gen recently though. Just imagining the possibilities with RE.net functionality having different events etc.. tracking your play stats would be a lot of fun! It would kinda work as OBSRV is working right now.
Indeed, heck outbreak is trophy\ achievement friendly. the games would get +1000 players with an improved remastered version. Furthermore, Capcom has remastered most of their well-known games, so they are out of options but to remaster Outbreak.
I agree, players will flock to the remastered version. I know I will.

dukemagus

Postby dukemagus » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:22 am

There's also dead aim, gaiden and the cellphone games. Capcom hates everything i love from them: they butchered marvel, killed Mega Man, Stoped working with CyberConnect 2 after Asura's Wrath, turned breath of fire into a stupid rpg cashgrab, killed darkstalkers...
"HD technology does not make a game interesting. The quality of gameplay makes games interesting." - Keiji Inafune

Silent Hell

Postby Silent Hell » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:27 am

so they are out of options but to remaster Outbreak.
2 and 3. That's two options right there.

blackcat

Postby blackcat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:45 pm

so they are out of options but to remaster Outbreak.
2 and 3. That's two options right there.

My comment was about the remasters that Capcom has done for this franchise over the years, and how Capcom is running out of games to remaster for Resident Evil. Also, RE2 & 3 need a remake ASAP!

darkzero2835

Postby darkzero2835 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 pm

oh good

Return to “News”