We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

(RUMOR) Resident evil outbreak and Resident evil 6 remaster in development

short notes for those not reading all the forums
Hoxton

Re: (RUMOR) Resident evil outbreak and Resident evil 6 remaster in development

Postby Hoxton » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:11 pm

That "source" came from a random comment on another resident evil article. It's not trustworthy at all.

Turv3y

Postby Turv3y » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:59 pm

The plot thickens even moar.....
A Screen Cap from the possible Outbreak HD developers twitter feed.

http://imgur.com/GOcnBU1

Mrox2

Postby Mrox2 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:07 pm

well seeya,lol you now wouldn't be shocked if most of you on here hope the HD Remaster of Outbreak never happens.so you can keep this site up.well to bad its gonna happen and it might happen after e3 before fall.but whatever you guys can continue to walk around saying Capcom doesn't care it will never happen.
lol I heard of this rumor, a friend sent me a link and ... im back?
But when you said "most of you on here hope the HD Remaster of Outbreak never happens.so you can keep this site up" I laughed!
if anything, it will only empower, grow and strengthen this site/community further, it will get just bigger, like all other communities for the games.

But in general, RE Fans and communities are cancer. That's why I distinct myself as far as possible, lots of dramas and arguments over dumb stuff and taking games way too seriously, grow up, stop being childish. People play games for fun, not for wars and insults.
Arab, Gay, ADHD, Ex-Muslim (born and raised, practiced for 23 years and left this cult, which, in official capacity the apostasia = death).

Insta: Jacob.mm2, Telegram: Jacob.mm2

TKing667

Postby TKing667 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:44 am

The plot thickens even moar.....
A Screen Cap from the possible Outbreak HD developers twitter feed.

http://imgur.com/GOcnBU1
I have to admit if it was just "no comment" then it wouldn't mean much. But the fact that they threw a wink on the end of it doesn't exactly confirm anything but why would they do that? Is it because they knew they were suspects for a possible Outbreak remaster and decided to troll everyone by rolling with it? Or are they actually working on something? Time will tell I suppose.

Herbivore

Postby Herbivore » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:51 am

I don't like iNfected because:
1- Too Military
2- The title: iThis, iThat, iJunk cripes!
-Vote Joel Clemens for City Council

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

camjam

Postby camjam » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:56 am

I agree with the Infected name. I am burned out on the whole "i" craze. iPhone, iPod, iOS, iCloud, i blah blah blah.

Our paycards at work literally are called iCheck. Its annoying.
In the words of Bunifa latifa halifa sharifa jackson...

"WHAT DID I DO?!?!"

ss4gogeta0

Postby ss4gogeta0 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:03 am

well seeya,lol you now wouldn't be shocked if most of you on here hope the HD Remaster of Outbreak never happens.so you can keep this site up.well to bad its gonna happen and it might happen after e3 before fall.but whatever you guys can continue to walk around saying Capcom doesn't care it will never happen.
Is this Stu?!
:o I remember stu from Biohaze, that yellow bastard

Meio

Postby Meio » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:30 pm

The fact about Outbreak HD seems to be true, but i wonder if they can make it. I heard much-much negative comments and opinions about that company who is working on this HD Remaster. I have very bad feeling (doubts) about their skills.
Is this Stu?!
:o I remember stu from Biohaze, that yellow bastard
Yellow...?

EDIT: If this Outbreak HD will turn into nothing and absorbed by a black hole, i thought about we can make our own HD textures for emulated version of Outbreak. :)

rafynhah

Postby rafynhah » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:55 pm

I DO NOT ABLE TO 5 IN GOLD PC, REMOVE THE CODE BECAUSE OF STEAM :(( :-[ :twisted:

PauloRedfield

Postby PauloRedfield » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:12 am

To ever think about the stuff like extra costumes, npcs, extra scenarios and modes that we unlock via more and more replay being sold via DLC? No thank you, leave Outbreak and Outbreak File #2 as it is.
Do a File #3 if they had to but leave older ones as it is now.
[Sharkoon SKILLER SGC1 Window - Asus Prime B450M Gaming/BR - AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 2x 8GB HyperX Fury
[HGU Askey RTF8115VW bridge mode - MikroTik RB750GR3 router]

Astrodude55

Postby Astrodude55 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:55 am

I don't really have much of a comment myself, but it just seems weird to me that a no-name studio is getting the chance to revive Outbreak after their previous projects have been scrapped or vanished. I also find it bizarre RE6 is getting an HDU (hd update) over RE5. Not only that, but picking RE6 over RE5, over RE3? Come on, now, show some love for the only game in the series that was a slasher movie! Nothing about this makes any sense and I see I'm not the only one. The only thing to do is see if Capcom says anything officially.
Personally, I feel like if any of this were true then they'd make an official announcement about it either by video, by forum post, by some method of reveal. Despite it being February, with Street Fighter V, ORC2 or whatever they're calling, on the way it doesn't make much sense for Capcom to keep their lips sealed until E3 given how they've dropped bombs way before that date- remember the articles upon articles about CVX HD and REmake HD? They'd allow this information to be given officially and not some random reveal by some no-name employee at some no-name studio, on some random RE fansite. Capcom appears to be stupid, but they're really not. They have the sales data, the have the sells records, they know we would want to hear something about it and waiting until E3 isn't their style. They want money and digital pre-orders, so they'd want us to know about this long before E3 to make us go, "oh F- yes, I want THAT then drop the bomb officially so we can see the fruits of their labor.
Tangent aside, it seems fishy to me guys and I'm among the many who don't buy it.
Equipment:
NTSC-U phat PS2 model 3001 R w/ network adapter, FMCB+HDL, Seagate ST3160215ACE (160 gb, 7200RPM, 2mb cache)

Unibrow mann

Postby Unibrow mann » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:21 am

Another thing to consider, it could have also just been a weird publicity stunt by said studio. When asked on Twitter if they were working on it they said "No Comment ;)" it doesn't seem very professional for a studio to do that, no matter how big or small.

ss4gogeta0

Postby ss4gogeta0 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:40 am

Another thing to consider, it could have also just been a weird publicity stunt by said studio. When asked on Twitter if they were working on it they said "No Comment ;)" it doesn't seem very professional for a studio to do that, no matter how big or small.
true...

Holy hell I love your sig... Inuyasha was my shit as a child... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-E_ToLbzLw

Astrodude55

Postby Astrodude55 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:13 am

Yeah, exactly. I'm with the other deniers and this whole thing was a publicity stunt to garner attention for whatever-they're-called Studios' Outbreak-like. It's the only explanation. We all know how Capcom is, how they work and think and this is uncharacteristic of them. Not only that, like I said in my previous comment, but all of this is to be at least considered by some random reveal by some no-name employee at some no-name studio, on some random RE fansite? All the big reveals happen over at NeoGAF forums, everyone on the internet knows that. Color me in disbelief, but I'm just not buying it. Time will indeed tell, but until then I'll see you guys online when I can.
Equipment:
NTSC-U phat PS2 model 3001 R w/ network adapter, FMCB+HDL, Seagate ST3160215ACE (160 gb, 7200RPM, 2mb cache)

Anthrax

Postby Anthrax » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:08 pm

The plot Thickens guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsHC2tb7l64

RE6 Will be in PS4&XONE!!

Return to “News”