We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

(RUMOR) Resident evil outbreak and Resident evil 6 remaster in development

short notes for those not reading all the forums
T-King-667

(RUMOR) Resident evil outbreak and Resident evil 6 remaster in development

Postby T-King-667 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:18 pm

http://middleofnowheregaming.com/2016/0 ... -tbd-2016/

This is to be taken with the smallest grain of salt imaginable because not only is this just a rumor but it's also being shared by a website that nobody ever heard about. But I figured it was worth sharing anyway.

Unibrow mann

Re: (RUMOR) Resident evil outbreak and Resident evil 6 remaster in development

Postby Unibrow mann » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:56 pm

I do have to admit, the prospect of an HD re-release of Outbreak would be awesome, but I hope they also incorporate File 2 (if this is really true).

xDrHellx

Postby xDrHellx » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Well, since technically, the outbreak games were supposed to be "a big one in 2 or 3 parts", i'd say we could expect a "File 1 + 2" game instead.

Unibrow mann

Postby Unibrow mann » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:07 pm

Well, since technically, the outbreak games were supposed to be "a big one in 2 or 3 parts", i'd say we could expect a "File 1 + 2" game instead.
Yeah you're probably right, it'd make the most sense instead of having to buy two separate re-releases.

T-King-667

Postby T-King-667 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:18 pm

I do have to admit, the prospect of an HD re-release of Outbreak would be awesome, but I hope they also incorporate File 2 (if this is really true).
Well if what the guy was saying is true. At the time when he said that they got the OB and BFP scenarios finished it would appear that they were simply remastering all the scenarios in order so that's probably why he never mentioned any file 2 scenarios because they simply never started working on them yet.

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Gonna have to call BS on this. I would love more than anything to be wrong but this just seems far too good to be true. Not to mention this "source" can't keep his sentences straight as noted by the writer of the article.

I'd say this is just a scam for the site to get hits, but then again who really cares enough about Outbreak that would want to read up on it. Besides us, of course.

Time will tell, I guess.
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

myabsolution

Postby myabsolution » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:19 pm

Gonna have to call BS on this. I would love more than anything to be wrong but this just seems far too good to be true. Not to mention this "source" can't keep his sentences straight as noted by the writer of the article.

I'd say this is just a scam for the site to get hits, but then again who really cares enough about Outbreak that would want to read up on it. Besides us, of course.

Time will tell, I guess.
I'd second the BS article trolling for hits.

However if its true I have some reservations:

1) With the gutting of the online, does that mean we wouldn't have lobbies or choose game rooms or zones anymore? I'd hate to see modern streamlined "matchmaking" be our only function of online. So much charm and community is built around old games online infrastructure, it gets lost these days without having game lobbies.

2) The HD will look ok, but emulator players have seen better, way better.

3) What about File 2?

4) Would they change shit like add new controls (think REmake remaster) that completely break the game? Or add in respawning. Casual it up would kill the game for me.
「ID: ADMIN3「Handle: Absolution「Platform: PS2 40GB HDD

T-King-667

Postby T-King-667 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:51 pm

Time will tell, I guess.
I'd second the BS article trolling for hits.

However if its true I have some reservations:

1) With the gutting of the online, does that mean we wouldn't have lobbies or choose game rooms or zones anymore? I'd hate to see modern streamlined "matchmaking" be our only function of online. So much charm and community is built around old games online infrastructure, it gets lost these days without having game lobbies.

2) The HD will look ok, but emulator players have seen better, way better.

3) What about File 2?

4) Would they change shit like add new controls (think REmake remaster) that completely break the game? Or add in respawning. Casual it up would kill the game for me.
@Bolded: I too figured this as well when I first looked at it but after checking into the website some more the majority of their news was legit. But of course even with that being the case the question still stands if the guy claiming to be a dev is even a dev. Time will tell I suppose.

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:00 pm

As much as I'd love to see something like this happen...

Capcom giving source code away? With SNAP network code included? An unknown indie dev studio?? Nope...

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:49 am

Happy with the originals tbh.
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

TY911

Postby TY911 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:50 am

Yeah I believe this is true this is the same dude that leaked resident evil 6 HD and that turned out true.Cant wait e3 for them to show it and when they do I will be saying bye to this shitty site.Never got nothing out this dumb site any ways.Fog could have made the US servers but no you guys want to settle for lease and tell him no it will kill this community its fine.And that its fine how it is. :((

Unibrow mann

Postby Unibrow mann » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:00 am

Yeah I believe this is true this is the same dude that leaked resident evil 6 HD and that turned out true.Cant wait e3 for them to show it and when they do I will be saying bye to this shitty site.Never got nothing out this dumb site any ways.Fog could have made the US servers but no you guys want to settle for lease and tell him no it will kill this community its fine.And that its fine how it is. :((
#byefelicia

Meio

Postby Meio » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:39 pm

Might be true and planned but it is doubtful for this year (and next year). Capcom is focusing on way too many titles already.

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:58 pm

...I will be saying bye to this shitty site.Never got nothing out this dumb site any ways.
Better to say goodbye right now. Why wait? Have a nice life without us ;)

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:41 pm

What a nice guy. Fog goes out of his way to do next to the impossible for all us Outbreak fans and hosts these servers asking nothing in return, yet you hate everything because he doesn't waste his time bringing back an inferior server. The logic is strong in this one.
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

Return to “News”