We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

(RUMOR) Resident evil outbreak and Resident evil 6 remaster in development

short notes for those not reading all the forums
Herbivore

Re: (RUMOR) Resident evil outbreak and Resident evil 6 remaster in development

Postby Herbivore » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:48 pm

If they actually release a File 3 that is on par with File 2, I won't care.
-Vote Joel Clemens for City Council

"What a weird Customer... what are you doing?!" - Will, Bartender / Cook at J's Bar, In memorial

Leny

Postby Leny » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:19 am

That's actually just what it is a RUMOR.

Meio

Postby Meio » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:07 pm

I had this feeling when i was keep checking Creazn's facebook and twitter. It is bigger chance Capcom itself re-release it someday in future, even though that chance also very small.

camjam

Postby camjam » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:17 am

My personal opinion is that studio probably did this themselves, just to lead up to this so they can release that blog post "Debunking" the outbreak rumor. That way, they get even more buzz. I mean, they only talk about Outbreak in that blog for like two sentences and the rest is about their game dollhouse. Obvious terrible marketing scheme on Capcom and RE fans time. Won't be buying from that company.
In the words of Bunifa latifa halifa sharifa jackson...

"WHAT DID I DO?!?!"

Meio

Postby Meio » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:09 pm

My personal opinion is that studio probably did this themselves, just to lead up to this so they can release that blog post "Debunking" the outbreak rumor. That way, they get even more buzz. I mean, they only talk about Outbreak in that blog for like two sentences and the rest is about their game dollhouse. Obvious terrible marketing scheme on Capcom and RE fans time. Won't be buying from that company.
That outbreak clone game they making (Dollhouse) not interests me very well otherwise. I say the biggest chance of rereleasing outbreak via hd remaster and online possibility or even complete remaking outbreak is, gathering fans that are professional programmers and making a development group. Unfortunately im not one of those, all i can do is the localization, that is all my knowledge. :-P

Anyways im waiting for PS4 re-release of Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 and getting it in april. Many people here might hate me forever by saying this, but... im not hiding it anymore, i like 6 and it is my real second favourite after Outbreak. Kill me or whatever, i have no regrets. :D

camjam

Postby camjam » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:42 pm

That outbreak clone game they making (Dollhouse) not interests me very well otherwise. I say the biggest chance of rereleasing outbreak via hd remaster and online possibility or even complete remaking outbreak is, gathering fans that are professional programmers and making a development group. Unfortunately im not one of those, all i can do is the localization, that is all my knowledge. :-P

Anyways im waiting for PS4 re-release of Resident Evil/Biohazard 6 and getting it in april. Many people here might hate me forever by saying this, but... im not hiding it anymore, i like 6 and it is my real second favourite after Outbreak. Kill me or whatever, i have no regrets. :D
You should buy it used. If you support the re releases of 5 and 6 it doesn't help the cause of trying to get survival horror back to the series. :P

"WHAT DID I DO?!?!"

Meio

Postby Meio » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm

You should buy it used. If you support the re releases of 5 and 6 it doesn't help the cause of trying to get survival horror back to the series. :P
Nope.

camjam

Postby camjam » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:13 am

Nope.
Evil! ;)

"WHAT DID I DO?!?!"

Astrodude55

Postby Astrodude55 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:06 pm

@LegendaryK- If the rumor is to be believed, then it may make an appearance at E3 or- on a lesser chance- at EVO or the Capcom World Cup. Doubtful, given their history and attitude towards Outbreak.
Evo and Capcom Cup? Lol wut, those are for fighting games. Outbreak has nothing to do with the fighting genre. It makes no sense to debut it there. E3 is a possibility but given E3's declining track record, Capcom is better off showing it at their own show or Sony convention.
Stranger things have happened, hence the 'lesser chance'.
Equipment:
NTSC-U phat PS2 model 3001 R w/ network adapter, FMCB+HDL, Seagate ST3160215ACE (160 gb, 7200RPM, 2mb cache)

Meio

Postby Meio » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:31 am

E3 Capcom > Resident Evil Vendetta / Biohazard Vendetta (CG Movie), Resident Evil 2 / Biohazard 2 (Remake), Resident Evil 7 / Biohazard 7, Marvel Vs. Capcom 4.

morshi_743

Postby morshi_743 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:57 pm

Wow if it's true it would be great

Return to “News”