We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Can someone please help me

short notes for those not reading all the forums
CindyRyman95

Can someone please help me

Postby CindyRyman95 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:53 pm

I'm sorry I'm relatively new here. I played a couple sessions about a month ago.
And now for some reason on File 2, when I go to online, I'm stuck at the "Now Loading" screen.
Please help and I apologize if I am doing something out of order with the conduct guidelines of the forums :(

Silver Gray

Re: Can someone please help me

Postby Silver Gray » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:15 am

Your playing right now :ugeek: .

Natsu Dragneel

Postby Natsu Dragneel » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:55 am

I'm sorry I'm relatively new here. I played a couple sessions about a month ago.
And now for some reason on File 2, when I go to online, I'm stuck at the "Now Loading" screen.
Please help and I apologize if I am doing something out of order with the conduct guidelines of the forums :(
It's alright as long as your not saying anything that's against the rules here in OutBreak Server and of course a lot of people gets the same problem just get some advice from the staff members,who are awesomely smart ,for a just a small tip try to check the settings if some aren't in the proper order or in right session .
#Killing,HelpingandDestroying 8)

Leon95

Postby Leon95 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:11 am

To clear this up, the topic is done, this player has already successfully gotten online.

Let the topic rest.

Return to “News”