We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Removal of self-pics and facebook contacts

short notes for those not reading all the forums
Jake_Wade

Re: Removal of self-pics and facebook contacts

Postby Jake_Wade » Fri May 23, 2014 12:52 pm

...they posted their pics here so it's their own problem and fault it came to this.
No, it isn't. You are not allowed to use photographs of people without their permission.
They did the same for me. So guess if I delete the article soon enough I can contact a lawyer and have an actual case against them? Hell, I was just joking about that actually. Lynchy voluntarily sent me some pictures to add to the article so I guess he gave me permission at least. I'm not the one typing their names in Google and stalking their pages to get their pics, they either voluntarily sent it or I took it from here.

By the way, Capcom is well aware of this server, dev_ghostline. Hopefully you'll be hearing from them very soon as I know Capcom has sent you a cease and desist letter once before. :)
Capcom does not give a shit about this server.First of all Fog does not make profit from running this server and it will never be competition for Capcom.If Capcom cared about this server then it would be closed by now

How to play Resident Evil Outbreak Online using PCSX2 emulator:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1939

Batman

Postby Batman » Sat May 24, 2014 9:35 pm

Either way this server should just be shut offline and Fog should just pretend it never existed. Funny how people have said that I needed help over writing a rather witty and hilarious article and having a sense of humor (which by the way only took an hour's worth of my time) when those very same people pointing fingers at me are playing this game literally 15+ hours a day. When I played I took week long breaks and when I was willing to play I would play for about two hours at the most, not all day and every day as suggested by seeing the same people literally on this forum's shoutbox 24/7.

And accusing me of TK'ing? Yes I did attempt to teamkill but in none of the games did I actually succeed. The other players still beat the scenarios. In Lynchy's game I could've turned on the Enemies Have Infinite Health code, but didn't and they still beat it. What's even more hilarious are these hypocrites like Lynchy acting like white knights suddenly and reporting me for TK'ing when he himself is a known cheater, hacker, and TK'er. It's not even about them anymore though, it's the blatant incompetence of the staff here behaving like a couple of two faced children and taking sides with people that have broken far too many rules than I most definitely have.

Most of these clowns wouldn't even be using their little codes if it wasn't for me either, as I hacked about 95% of Outbreak's codes for the Japanese version. Not to mention Jarnold who hacked about 98% of the American codes back in 2005 that I helped with. Give credit where credit is due to the true masters of hacking Outbreak, and to the very same man (me) who had a major hand in finding most of the File 3 NPC's.

The rest of this community are no better. You have mindless spam worthy imbeciles like Snake and Rise sticking up for the very people that strive to troll and bring this community even more downhill.

It's perfectly fine for them and everyone else here to throw personal attacks against me, but when it comes to me returning the favor and using witty narcissistic humor to accomplish it as opposed to just childishly using the same two comebacks; "fat" and "makeup", suddenly I'm the bad guy. Just proves how jealous everyone on this community here is of my superior intellect and extensive skills with reserve engineering these games.

Just one last thing: I deleted my Outbreak isos and all backups of it so I do not intend to play anymore. I only signed up once more to tell off this community once and for all.

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Sat May 24, 2014 9:42 pm

blah blah blah
The difference between you and them is that they do not constantly bitch and moan every day like you guys do. The sooner you guys leave, the sooner this community get back to being relatively peaceful. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY cares about your superior hax0r skills or whatever else you're attempting to brag about. You wanted to be banned and it looks like you have, now do us all a favor and never come back.
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Sat May 24, 2014 10:16 pm

There are so many things in your post I wanted to comment. But it took me so long to write it all up that my session cookie timed out. Unfortunately the text wasn't cached or in clipboard anymore. And now I am too lazy to write it all up again. Sorry, but perhaps it is better this way.

Since there is no more need to discuss the removal of the two threads I am closing this topic.

Return to “News”