We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Having trouble with some players? Use the personal banlist/friendslist

short notes for those not reading all the forums
Natsu Dragneel

Re: The new functions for friendlist and personal banlist

Postby Natsu Dragneel » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:57 am

Hope nobody bans me in their bio panel, I know I'm bit annoying in the game by going ahead or letting you guys down but I'm actually learning the essence of the scenario(searching where the items here and there), even though I played with you guys in very hard for the first time I know you guys think I'm good but I'm not, but for the last games I'm sorry everyone and please don't ban me....:)

Well let's just not do anything bad or do something that defies the server's rules ,because you don't want this ,nobody wants this ,i already tried this but i really don't wanna get banned in the greatest server game ever :'(
#Killing,HelpingandDestroying 8)

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:44 am

Hope nobody bans me in their bio panel, I know I'm bit annoying in the game by going ahead or letting you guys down but I'm actually learning the essence of the scenario(searching where the items here and there), even though I played with you guys in very hard for the first time I know you guys think I'm good but I'm not, but for the last games I'm sorry everyone and please don't ban me....:)

Well let's just not do anything bad or do something that defies the server's rules ,because you don't want this ,nobody wants this ,i already tried this but i really don't wanna get banned in the greatest server game ever :'(
I'm not a bad person, I've read the rules from time to time(because i keep forgetting) and I don't plan to ban anyone even if they offended I know we make mistakes. Soon they'll realize their actions could mean there wrong doing....

Natsu Dragneel

Postby Natsu Dragneel » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:46 am

I'm not a bad person, I've read the rules from time to time(because i keep forgetting) and I don't plan to ban anyone even if they offended I know we make mistakes. Soon they'll realize their actions could mean there wrong doing....
Well ,just be careful out there because ,raging can be a hard thing to be avoid even you can get mad sometimes ,offending starts when you get mad or too stressed to think ,it's a matter of psychology ,ya know 8)

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:53 pm

Just play the game. If you have some bad experiences on the shoutbox or whatever, then don't talk or just play without coming to the site. This isn't a dictatorship. You aren't going to get banned by the drop of a hat, for God's sake.
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:08 am

Just play the game. If you have some bad experiences on the shoutbox or whatever, then don't talk or just play without coming to the site. This isn't a dictatorship. You aren't going to get banned by the drop of a hat, for God's sake.
Sorry I didn't mean it literally I was just saying that because there was a guy(i wouldn't mention his name here) who hosted last time whom I couldn't get in to his game it just keeps saying personal ban every time he hosted a game and I try to join ,then I was thinking that he banned me in his bio panel, perhaps I did something wrong with him or something....

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:03 am

Sorry I didn't mean it literally I was just saying that because there was a guy(i wouldn't mention his name here) who hosted last time whom I couldn't get in to his game it just keeps saying personal ban every time he hosted a game and I try to join ,then I was thinking that he banned me in his bio panel, perhaps I did something wrong with him or something....
Some people can be a bit overly sensitive when new players make mistakes. Some of these people are ban happy. But they are very few. I have personally never banned anybody just because of a small mistake (Like taking all the items in the DT courtyard and not leaving items in their place). I only ban hackers. Thankfully that hasnt been a huge problem. A couple people here and there but they are pretty much gone now.
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Natsu Dragneel

Postby Natsu Dragneel » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:20 am

Some people can be a bit overly sensitive when new players make mistakes. Some of these people are ban happy. But they are very few. I have personally never banned anybody just because of a small mistake (Like taking all the items in the DT courtyard and not leaving items in their place). I only ban hackers. Thankfully that hasnt been a huge problem. A couple people here and there but they are pretty much gone now.
Yes indeed ,thankfully you didn't personal ban any of them ,new players can be a drag sometimes because they don't know the ways and the survival tips and as well the plans that were intiated before a game could start :geek:

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:05 am

Personally I won't ban anyone ,even hackers(because they might help the in game progress) we all made mistakes we might think their doing things not in a way we want to but in reality its just game lag.

I'm getting my temper up as time passes by just playing, I tried to start teaming with anyone I met on the shout box and some of them keeps ignoring me .And there's my happy go lucky , I pass games which is in file 1 and there proud of me so I didn't let them down which is why I have no intention of banning anyone thanks to this.

rantor60

Postby rantor60 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:28 pm

i hope that i never have to ban anyone dont needed it till now if someone hacks or something i just dont start the game anymore if they join ^^

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:49 am

i hope that i never have to ban anyone dont needed it till now if someone hacks or something i just dont start the game anymore if they join ^^
We need a guy who can do anger management so their will be less complaints and less banning.

rantor60

Postby rantor60 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:42 am

We need a guy who can do anger management so their will be less complaints and less banning.
haha yeah that whould solve some problems :)) :))

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:15 pm

haha yeah that whould solve some problems :)) :))
Actually more people got the same issues this days and more and more complaints have been reported as of late and less issues have been solved at this rate more and more ban happy are going to multiply even more.

rantor60

Postby rantor60 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:23 pm

thanks to god i never had some issues with ban happy people and i hope it will stay this way but yeah silver youre right we need to do something ^-^

Silver Gray

Postby Silver Gray » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:19 pm

Yeah rantor69.

Style-Assassin

Re: Having trouble with some players? Use the personal banlist/friendslist

Postby Style-Assassin » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:35 pm

Hi,

A player name Kezia = Q9HAEL

deliberately used super speed to destroy my game and try to kill me during the tanker explosion in Chapter 1.

His character's movement speed was pure cheat and completely destroyed the game.

I was unable to play and his behavior was totally deliberate. Don't you ban players like that? Even though I block him, he comes with fake accounts. Please do something.

Return to “News”